ADVERTISEMENT

I got a pic with Bol Bol and my son...

2Dope15

Senior
Feb 7, 2006
Northern Kentucky
I got this after Big Blue Madness sorry didn't get a chance to post it till now. He was pretty quiet but real nice dude. Saw Zion also but the people he was with were in a hurry.

22519585_1382396231886690_3173864485468587670_n.jpg

which one is your son?

The one on the left obviously

I was expecting Bol Bol to be a little taller...... and of a darker pigmentation. I guess he will play PG here with his Tyler Ulis height.

Seriously though am I the only one that thinks Bol Bol looks like a taller, skinnier, and younger Danny Glover in that picture? He normally doesn't, but the quality of that picture and it being outside at night just has me seeing Danny Glover.

Someone get that man a new camera. Shew wee, looks like something from the 80s shot that.

I was expecting Bol Bol to be a little taller...... and of a darker pigmentation. I guess he will play PG here with his Tyler Ulis height.

Seriously though am I the only one that thinks Bol Bol looks like a taller, skinnier, and younger Danny Glover in that picture? He normally doesn't, but the quality of that picture and it being outside at night just has me seeing Danny Glover.

I'm too old for this shit.

Reactions: jrpross
The cup is just a trendy move now. It's probably full of water. DeShaun Watson showed up to the game sunday with several Starbucks cups inside one another.

LOL my son is actually 5' 4". And yes my son asked if that was a double cup also. And for the other poster yeah I suck at taking pictures, I didn't want to hold him up, so I did it quick.
Why would you hold him up?can he not stand up on his own

Reactions: 2Dope15
ADVERTISEMENT