ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t think we can take much from this game

PensacolaBlue

Blue Chip Prospect
Nov 26, 2022
I know Stoops said this game had meaning, and they were playing to win, but let’s get serious, we were not going to win w/o an offensive coordinator, legit QB, a below average backup RB and a poor offensive line.

I think the only thing we can take from this game is that Wade is not the answer and probably never will be the answer at the QB spot.

I know I’m stating the obvious here…

Reactions: K_TIME
Glad our fans wasted their hard earned money attending this game. Guess someone’s gotta pay Stoops salary!

Glad our fans wasted their hard earned money attending this game. Guess someone’s gotta pay Stoops salary!
If you don’t have fun traveling to a bowl game, especially knowing the limitations our team had, then that’s on you.

Reactions: Father Torque
I disagree on Wade. I like what I saw from him and I think he’s got a bright future. Live arm and good wheels - if he develops pocket presence he could be very effective.

I like that he played through the mistakes today as well. We always complain that we don’t have a capable backup, our backup next year just got an entire game of experience against a legit defense. This will certainly help his development through this offseason.

We have help coming for next season in all areas of need. I think the decision to use this game as a preparatory course was the right call.

Reactions: Dead Cat Bounce
ADVERTISEMENT