ADVERTISEMENT

I could not bring myself to listen tonight, did Tom ask him anything of substance or just lob softballs to him ?

Should have asked him why one of his lazy assed assistants was not at the state tournament.
I'm assuming...
Softball Nsu GIF by RiverHawk Sports

I'm done being sold by Cal. He can either shut up and change and actually coach or he can let the door hit him where the good lord split him. Your don't talking pal, start changing.

Love the state, done a lot of good for the state, can’t just coach the ball team in this state it’s about more than that. Guys weren’t tough enough, old guys playing against young guys. Maybe need to skip the Canada and Bahamas type summer trips and pump iron and get stronger. Love the offense because the fans love it, have to improve on defense. These players are someone’s kids, have to treat them good. What if they were your kids.
Can’t take the first guys to hit the portal have to wait on the better ones. ALL BS!!!!
He’s a con artist and needs to be shown the door. I don’t care who replaces him.

Love the state, done a lot of good for the state, can’t just coach the ball team in this state it’s about more than that. Guys weren’t tough enough, old guys playing against young guys. Maybe need to skip the Canada and Bahamas type summer trips and pump iron and get stronger. Love the offense because the fans love it, have to improve on defense. These players are someone’s kids, have to treat them good. What if they were your kids.
Can’t take the first guys to hit the portal have to wait on the better ones. ALL BS!!!!
He’s a con artist and needs to be shown the door. I don’t care who replaces him.
Same ol’ some ol’. I hate that “what if they were your kids” line. If Reed Sheppard or Rob Dillingham was my kid I’d be PISSED, and for good reason.

This isn’t the YMCA. You can’t expect your kid to get playing time no matter what. This is division 1 college basketball at the best program in the sport’s history. Cal talks about how the NBA is no boys allowed, well, division 1 college is no boys allowed too. Especially in the SEC. Need men. If they aren’t men it’s your job as their coach to mold them into men. Starting them when they don’t deserve it doesn’t teach them anything. It’s akin to giving them a fish instead of teaching them how to fish.

Reactions: ck-2
When he was asked about Perry winning the state championship his very next words like a millisecond later were "Wow what about Billy Richmond"
He doesn't want Perry, he's only obligated to take him. I've watched every single game since the late 70's but I just can't stomach this anymore. Completely done until he's fired.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT