ADVERTISEMENT

I can't believe Pitino doesn't just move on

Cardsstink

All-SEC
Mar 20, 2017
The fact that he was getting 98% of the addidas money shows what kind of person he is. Does this man have ANY shame?

Reactions: Smashcat
Im sure in his mind it not just about the money. Its likely more about protecting his public image and "integrity" so he can leave a lasting legacy instead of ending his career as the punchline he became.

Just when you think he will quietly move on and allow the city to heal....
giphy.gif

Reactions: Fox2monk
he's got 44 million reasons to not just move on...I mean for that kinda money I think i would have my lawyer take a swing at it

That's so excellent. He passed a two question polygpolygraph. He rejects any claim that he knew or should have known about anything illict going on at UofL including hookers and FBI investigations of bribery. PADGETT said Pitino wanted to know every detail and he recalled being furious that he didn't know Bowen and family lived at the Galt House and how the could afford it. Padgett later said he didn't know that Bowen was living there. Lol

Reactions: CatPatrick13
I think it is possible (not probable) that he wins his lawsuit and collects 44 million and exoneration from UL.

Maybe a twenty per cent chance but if he hits it will devastate ULAA for years.

ADVERTISEMENT