ADVERTISEMENT

I bet Wisconsin fans are sick

I hope so . . .

giphy.gif

Serves Wisconsin right for 2015.

There is no amount of pain we can deliver on their fans to suffice for our agony in April of 2015.

That said, we need to squeeze out as much anguish on their fan base as possible. I hope we play them in the tournament and Herro drops 30 on them, then goes on a Glen Rice-type run all the way to the title, winning MOP in the Final Four while averaging 25/game.

There is no amount of pain we can deliver on their fans to suffice for our agony in April of 2015.

That said, we need to squeeze out as much anguish on their fan base as possible. I hope we play them in the tournament and Herro drops 30 on them, then goes on a Glen Rice-type run all the way to the title, winning MOP in the Final Four while averaging 25/game.
I concur. Taking Herro from them is just a start to the payback they deserve.

People forget that 2014 was their year. They beat us that year they matchup better with UConn and win it all. We took that from them so really we are even. I wouldn’t mind sending them out of the tourney though just to have the edge.

I say we burn their villages, salt their land and scorch the earth where they thrive!

After the salty beeches made vile tweets at Tyler when he decommitted, it serves them right.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I understood from their fans that Cal was going to recruit over him, he wouldn't get many minutes, and what a mistake it was for him to come to UK. I think I remember the same being said by Illinois fans about Ulis. Funny how Ulis is somehow a pro now.

Well, when you get to take shots after the shot clock runs out, sometimes it happens.
I'm a critical must score possession.

Not to mention shooting double the amount of free throws despite taking 3 times as many 3s and being the less physical, attacking team.

Makes me love Herro even more knowing the difficult situations he faced in Wisconsin high school games. Suck it Badgers!

Reactions: BlasterCat0512
In all seriousness, I agree that getting Herro out of Wisconsin was a major coup for UK. From what I have seen so far, he appears to be the real deal. He reminds me of Jeff Sheppard and a bit of Rex Chapman. Coming off that curl and the 3pt shooting reminds of another favorite of mine who was often unsung on that 2011-12 title team- Doron Lamb- only Herro is bigger and more athletic than Lamb. And I can also see a bit of Devin Booker in him. I love this guy already.

Reactions: musrat59
Herro would of been a big name in Wisc. He was already known. At Ky, he will be a big name nationally. It's just the difference. Herro in August. Is already on national T.V , showing his skill level. Your just not gonna get that at any other school. Maybe Duke. Every game is on T.V. more games set as game of the day then any other school this year. If you wanna be part of a machine. Come to Ky. It's become ridiculously obvious. The difference.

Herro would of been a big name in Wisc. He was already known. At Ky, he will be a big name nationally. It's just the difference. Herro in August. Is already on national T.V , showing his skill level. Your just not gonna get that at any other school. Maybe Duke. Every game is on T.V. more games set as game of the day then any other school this year. If you wanna be part of a machine. Come to Ky. It's become ridiculously obvious. The difference.

Hard to read this is. Compose full sentences you must do. Agree with you I say.
May the Force be with you.

images

We could play them for a NCAA title and be down with a couple minutes to go and come back to win it from them. That would do it for me!

People forget that 2014 was their year. They beat us that year they matchup better with UConn and win it all. We took that from them so really we are even. I wouldn’t mind sending them out of the tourney though just to have the edge.

Damn. Never really thought about it like that before. They would have matched up better with Uconn in ‘14 and we would have matched up better with Duke in ‘15. Wish we could go back and trade them Final Four wins.

Great. Now I’m sick to my stomach and my day is ruined.

ADVERTISEMENT