ADVERTISEMENT

I am Proud Terry "Touchdown" Wilson is my/UK QB

Jun 8, 2017
After watching Nick (KSR) interview with Terry Wilson it is apparent he is one standout/up young man. I would wager very few Universities have someone as the face of the program of his stature and demeanor. My hope for him this year is to lead UK to another 10 win season and for him to be all conference. I have no doubt after his playing days are done he will be a Hugh success at what ever he does. Watch out BBN another 10 win season may be on the way.

A great interview.

TTW is in line for a monster season. He looks back on moments in 18, with reflection and even embarrassment ( A & M game) having had a massive amount of time, now, to study the game.

He appears very comfortable in his skin, and very comfortable throwing the ball to Ali, Oliver and Thomas, all of whom he’s been working with this Spring/Summer.

Interesting remarks about bonding with Scalzo and Robinson during long-term rehab in an unusual world of closures. I suspect the ‘20 team will be a “closer” team than most.

Perhaps that will be true across the college landscape.

In spite of LBJ’s All-American heroics, I think all of BBN realizes what we might have missed with TTW’s injury.

I think 2020 is our year to get it all back!

Definitely pulling for Terry. Been watching the 2018 season again. I’m through the SC game where we opened 5-0. To that point he was making tremendous strides every game. As I’m about to relive, mid season was pretty rough before finishing well.

Hoping the season off gave him time to be a better student of the game and improve his decision making. He’s definitely the guy for the job and the upside is still tremendous. With the O-line and defense we have we can win 9-10 games if we don’t under-achieve.

I’m through the SC game where we opened 5-0. To that point he was making tremendous strides every game.

I watched much of the A & M game, and his loss of speed to injury was obvious: you could actually see him favoring the injured leg.

Watch him early in the season against UF, and in the final game against U of L, and our OT loss at A & M and in Knoxville make more sense. He was playing through an injury in games 6 through 10 that limited his mobility, and speed.

I watched much of the A & M game, and his loss of speed to injury was obvious: you could actually see him favoring the injured leg.

Watch him early in the season against UF, and in the final game against U of L, and our OT loss at A & M and in Knoxville make more sense. He was playing through an injury in games 6 through 10 that limited his mobility, and speed.

Yes, I think the injury was when Bunchy fell on him during the MS St. game. Strange that he had a pretty good game the next week vs SC, but then was the same after that for several games.

Reactions: cat888
I too am proud to have Terry has my starting QB.
I spoke with one of our starting OL last year after the game Terry got hurt in. I asked how Terry was and he said, Don't know yet, but it doesn't look good. Then he said, What sucks is he is such a great guy. Didn't say anything about how improved he was, or we're going to miss him, said it sucked because Terry was a great guy. That's the kinda of leader you want.
GO BIG BLUE!!!

from mid season on, in the SEC there probably are no starting QBs who are really healthy, they just get beat up week after week! I think about all we can hope for are healthy shoulders and throwing arms!

ADVERTISEMENT