ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve got super news.

Hey Man, I like to joke and have a good time on here, but this post of yours is crossing the line.

No one, and I mean no one, disrespects Morgousky. I will not tolerate it in any way, shape or form.
This is not negotiable. If I were a mod, you would get a lifetime ban for your nonsensical post.
MasculineAmusedHamster-max-1mb.gif

Cats as good of chance as anyone this year. Due for breaks to fall their way.

I predicted Duke in ‘10, Kentucky
In ‘12, Duke in ‘15 (made a lot of people mad maybe you remember).

I’m feeling the balance and skills and depth on the floor. Also the instincts and will to win. There’s not a careless player on this roster. I’m not shy of calling a spade a spade and with that...

This is Cals second ring.

Thought you’d like to know.
Totally agree. Reminds me of the 38-1 team, just need to finish it this time and I think they will.

Hey Man, I like to joke and have a good time on here, but this post of yours is crossing the line.

No one, and I mean no one, disrespects Morgousky. I will not tolerate it in any way, shape or form.
This is not negotiable. If I were a mod, you would get a lifetime ban for your nonsensical post.

Kev, you would be one of the last posters selected to be a mod on this board. And if I were a mod, I wouldn’t do anything about your posts, because people on here see them and feel better about themselves knowing that they aren’t you and that life could be way worse.

Reactions: kev69

I’m feeling the balance and skills and depth on the floor. Also the instincts and will to win. There’s not a careless player on this roster. I’m not shy of calling a spade a spade and with that...

can you show us where you predicted 10,12,15?

Look, I love Morgousky, but not in a sexual way.

I’m a heterosexual. I know that’s not a popular thing to admit these days, but it is what it is.

Morg is the Gold Standard of posters. When he gives an opinion, you better believe it’s an important one.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

opinion-gif-3.gif

tumblr_nopu0iQ2CB1tb9t27o1_400.gif

pQGy7F.gif

Exactly my thoughts LOL Anyone can come on here and say they predicted this and that. The old saying is link or it didn't happen! LoL

Exactly my thoughts LOL Anyone can come on here and say they predicted this and that. The old saying is link or it didn't happen! LoL

Uh, no doubt "Morg" has the cred and stated what he stated. "Morg" is not...anyone. I'm just busting chops for the sake of busting chops but...

Ole "Morg" can take a long walk off a short pier but darn if he wouldn't make good sense while falling in the water.

Last edited:

Twice

the first time I saw Davis play at MSG, I knew that was our year. Never a doubt. I have this same feeling with Herro. #9. Book it.

We will have a player on the court who is unstoppable. That always leads to a banner.

Kev, you would be one of the last posters selected to be a mod on this board. And if I were a mod, I wouldn’t do anything about your posts, because people on here see them and feel better about themselves knowing that they aren’t you and that life could be way worse.
This is spot on. Kev69 sucks. He might be the worst guy in Lexington, if not the world. He seems like a miserable prick.

Besides going to tons of concerts, PGA events, including the PGA Championship, numerous horse racing tracks, Reds and Bengals games, all the U.K. Basketball and Football home games, playing golf two or three times a week, and eating out four or five times a week, playing poker and blackjack, working out 5 days a week, I bet all this ahole does is sit around worrying what Big Kari thinks about him.

From what I’ve seen so far this team checks every box for a serious contender. Love the competetiveness and unity. There’s also several “dogs” on this team that will surely help down the road in that one or two possession game. Our defense could and should be special by tourney time or before. I’m sure at some point a couple of these freshman will hit a wall and have to fight through it but man oh man they sure looked smooth in the Bahamas. Nothing could be better than beginning and ending the season by beating Duke.

From what I’ve seen so far this team checks every box for a serious contender. Love the competetiveness and unity. There’s also several “dogs” on this team that will surely help down the road in that one or two possession game. Our defense could and should be special by tourney time or before. I’m sure at some point a couple of these freshman will hit a wall and have to fight through it but man oh man they sure looked smooth in the Bahamas. Nothing could be better than beginning and ending the season by beating Duke.
In not going to overreact if we lose to Duke. It would be nice to beat them, but the most important thing is March.

Reactions: crpoore

I like your posts but you are full of shit here.

Jesus Christ give me a ****in break. Dude predicts we’ll win the Ship in August, that’s so easy Smooth could do it. Not impressed. I’d like to go head to head on 10 predictions against Morg. Things like who will be leading scorer, rebounder, assists, blocks, steals, how many wins, etc.
What makes you so special. Morg. is a great poster, you not so much. I agree with Morg. I believe we will bring home number 9 this year. No need to attack a great poster for sharing his opinion. Kev69 and Morg. should be respected and not attacked for no reason at all. Now go ahead chump lets see what you got.

What makes you so special. Morg. is a great poster, you not so much. I agree with Morg. I believe we will bring home number 9 this year. No need to attack a great poster for sharing his opinion. Kev69 and Morg. should be respected and not attacked for no reason at all. Now go ahead chump lets see what you got.

tenor.gif

25194558.gif

I have the exact same feeling and haven't had it since '12. Its gonna be one hell of a ride this years fellas...

ADVERTISEMENT