ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve got super news.

morgousky

All-American
Sep 5, 2009
I predicted Duke in ‘10, Kentucky
In ‘12, Duke in ‘15 (made a lot of people mad maybe you remember).

I’m feeling the balance and skills and depth on the floor. Also the instincts and will to win. There’s not a careless player on this roster. I’m not shy of calling a spade a spade and with that...

This is Cals second ring.

Thought you’d like to know.

I’m feeling the balance and skills and depth on the floor. Also the instincts and will to win. There’s not a careless player on this roster. I’m not shy of calling a spade a spade and with that...

I’m thinking the same. But Duke wouldn’t have had a snowball’s prayer in Hades if we had got to the final game against them. And undefeated UK with history on the line? We would have come out on fire and destroyed them. I really hope Coach K sent Whisky a gift basket that year.

Regardless. I like my team and truly believe this is our year.

I’m thinking the same. But Duke wouldn’t have had a snowball’s prayer in Hades if we had got to the final game against them. And undefeated UK with history on the line? We would have come out on fire and destroyed them. I really hope Coach K sent Whisky a gift basket that year.

I just didn’t think UK was going to win the title those years. Said it and called it.

My gut hasn’t been wrong on this. Mark this thread.

I laid down some money on them during the game yesterday. I'm feeling good.

Reactions: morgousky
I like the team so far. Irregardless of the competition they have played, there are certain things you can tell from individual players and the team as a whole. This team has the “it” factor to make a serious run at the NCAA title. You can also tell from Cal’s shit eating grin when he isn’t aware he is on TV that he knows what he has.

I turned to my wife last night and said, ‘Listen to me for a second...this team is going to be very, very special. And I can’t remember saying that since 2012.’ I thought at times in 2015 that we had it locked up, but the whole undefeated thing took its toll on everyone.

So, I have to agree. Something inside me is screaming championship. Yea, it’s more than too early....buuuutt

Same can be said in 2010 when Duke won it. If UK doesn’t go 2 for 100 from 3 land against West Virginia they cruise through the rest of the tourney. Even Vitale said UK would have beat Duke 20 that year if they had been in the championship game.
I guess the old iff-ing game is good to talk about but it doesn’t change reality.

This is what I was hoping to read. I respect a lot of posters opinions, but your opinion will always be the most important to me.

Reactions: crpoore
I called and 40 and 0 after the last bahamas trip. We were a john higgins reffed game away from it. I'm waiting to see duke, but I think we blow them out of the gym. This looks like a team that will average winning by 20. If pj and travis can make 3's consistently and stretch out the 4 and 5, no one stands a chance. It's gonna be a good year, boys.

Look, I love Morgousky, but not in a sexual way.

I’m a heterosexual. I know that’s not a popular think to admit these days, but it is what it is.

Morg is the Gold Standard of posters. When he gives an opinion, you better believe it’s an important one.
Lol
It’s a joke

Nevertheless get a room. I hope he’s good. We need all the quality posters we can get. Like you I hope to hell hes not wrong on this.

Reactions: kev69
Look, I love Morgousky, but not in a sexual way.

I’m a heterosexual. I know that’s not a popular think to admit these days, but it is what it is.

Morg is the Gold Standard of posters. When he gives an opinion, you better believe it’s an important one.

Morg is at the top for me too

Reactions: kev69
I didnt start a thread but listed my opinion on a thread already started ... What is this teams weakness ? Checker board uni's ? Rebounding , D , 3 pt shooting , chemistry , sharing the rock, hoops IQ .. what is missing ?

If you don’t respect Morg, then you’re just not very bright. He’s always two steps ahead on every subject.

Jesus Christ give me a ****in break. Dude predicts we’ll win the Ship in August, that’s so easy Smooth could do it. Not impressed. I’d like to go head to head on 10 predictions against Morg. Things like who will be leading scorer, rebounder, assists, blocks, steals, how many wins, etc.

Jesus Christ give me a ****in break. Dude predicts we’ll win the Ship in August, that’s so easy Smooth could do it. Not impressed. I’d like to go head to head on 10 predictions against Morg. Things like who will be leading scorer, rebounder, assists, blocks, steals, how many wins, etc.

Do it!
I hope to hell hes correct but I know most here are just part of clicks

Name 10 things to go head to head.

Hey Man, I like to joke and have a good time on here, but this post of yours is crossing the line.

No one, and I mean no one, disrespects Morgousky. I will not tolerate it in any way, shape or form.
This is not negotiable. If I were a mod, you would get a lifetime ban for your nonsensical post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT