ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy in Regards to Diallo

The real hypocrisy of Diallo falls on Cal. He didn't think he was good enough to play a min, but he now encourages this kid to test the NBA waters. Really?? Not good enough to play in college, but NBA ready?
I don't think you are good enough to post on this board.

Just some quotes

“Me and Coach have spoken. I came here with a certain plan, so the biggest thing for me is sticking to that plan,” Diallo said in his first meeting with Kentucky media on Friday. “This semester is preparing me for next year. It’s been hard to do, but it’s a plan that I had well thought about before coming, so this is a plan that I think is best for me to stick to.”

For right now, we’re just sticking to the plan of me sitting for the semester and getting better on the court and competing with these guys in practice,” Diallo said

On not playing

“It was ultimately my call. Cal just respected it. I mean, he didn’t know what I wanted to do at first. When I told him I was thinking about coming early he thought I wanted to play, but I told him I just wanted to come and get better on the court and just develop my skills and get prepared for next year. He just respected that and told me that if I felt like that was the best decision for me then so be it.”

Then this one

“I can’t wait to play with that group,” Diallo said of next year’s team and the incoming Wildcats. “I feel like once we get in the gym we’re going to be a great team. We’re just all going to want to play for each other. I just can’t wait to get with that group in the gym and just see everyone and be with everyone every day, just like I am with these guys every day.”

Yeah, how could we possibly be mislead that he intended to play with next year's class?

If he stays in the draft, I think it will validate that many on here believe, he used Kentucky and had no intentions of playing.
What say you now pops?

Reactions: brianpoe
Eveything else aside, we've definitely got a vocal minority who would have no problem with one or two guys doing this yearly. They are NBA fans or rival fans, they don't give a rip about this roster. They'd gladly allow this program to play zero games and send everyone pro as to "not reveal anything to scouts". They are sick in the head and these types would damage this program beyond repair if given the chance.

Pathetic.

You should probably name names with that accusation.

I have no problem naming names of the douchebags that should be admonished for their hateful spew.

Do we get to quote the people who said Bamba to UK? Ha. No one gives a crap about being wrong on a guy feeling forced to come back and help win a title.

Another dumbass post by one of the main posters guilty of douchebag postering...

You should probably name names with that accusation.

I have no problem naming names of the douchebags that should be admonished for their hateful spew.

I think it's pathetic, they don't. They believe it's noble. I see no reason to call them. It should be apparent who they are.

The same group that wants to turn college basketball into a play for pay farm system.

The same group who justifies everything and goes as far as chastising players who want to be in college.

They are dangerous as hell. Much more than a die hard blow hard.

I think it's pathetic, they don't. They believe it's noble. I see no reason to call them. It should be apparent who they are.

The same group that wants to turn college basketball into a play for pay farm system.

The same group who justifies everything and goes as far as chastising players who want to be in college.

They are dangerous as hell. Much more than a die hard blow hard.

Those people are just weird, but i cant say i've seen it that bad.

And people accuse fans of being Cal fans and not UK fans, as if they would all leave UK and follow Cal to some other school or the NBA if he left.

Those people are just weird, but i cant say i've seen it that bad.

And people accuse fans of being Cal fans and not UK fans, as if they would all leave UK and follow Cal to some other school or the NBA if he left.

Honest opinion I think there's an extremely small sub group
Who just might follow Cal off a cliff, let alone another program.

And there are many people here who would turn college basketball into a paid farm system. They talk about it all the time. they laugh at players that want to be in college basketball that turn down moving on, or at least make fun of their choice.

Preferring to hurt the sport and program they pretend to care about, while using moral justifications is more damaging than die hard blow hards to me.

But I digress, I wish both extremist sides would get called out, not just the ones that are willing to discuss difficult topics about Cal or his methods.

Reactions: brianpoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT