ADVERTISEMENT

Humphries next season.

UK2005_24

Junior
May 31, 2004
He's a bigger and more skilled Josh Harrelson and such a good kid overall... That UNC game might change his life because all he lacked was confidence I believe and I expect a very good Junior Season from the Big Aussie!!!

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
He's a bigger and more skilled Josh Harrelson and such a good kid overall... That UNC game might change his life because all he lacked was confidence I believe and I expect a very good Junior Season from the Big Aussie!!!
The kid is a good player, but Cal already has recruited over him and he is still going after Bamba. That is not even mentioning SKJ, who would prob play some center next year. Such a logjam at that position.

I got into a pretty heated argument with a friend about Humphries. He believes Humphries isn't good enough to be a scholarship player at UK. He got all bent out of shape when I told him he was wrong. I hope the big guy comes back and proves all the doubters wrong. I've been watching UK for a long time and this young man has the skills to be successful. SKJ isn't good enough to play over Humphries.

Reactions: ORCAT
The kid is a good player, but Cal already has recruited over him and he is still going after Bamba. That is not even mentioning SKJ, who would prob play some center next year. Such a logjam at that position.

What? He had a huge opportunity to compete for minutes this year and decided to not show up till our final game. Nothing about that is him being recruited over. Hell in an ideal scenario, Hump starts and Bam plays the 4.

Your argument means nothing until it happens......Recruited over with Richards,
likely if he is up to the hype. Still going after Bamba doesn't mean anything yet.
And finally, why would SKJ be considered a threat for PT over Hump?
As of now, we have Richards and Hump...with SKJ and Tai the only competiti

What? He had a huge opportunity to compete for minutes this year and decided to not show up till our final game. Nothing about that is him being recruited over. Hell in an ideal scenario, Hump starts and Bam plays the 4.

Most of the reports coming out in preseason had Bam and Hump in the starting lineup then Hump had the concussion right before Big Blue Madness and it never materialized.

ADVERTISEMENT