ADVERTISEMENT

How you guys feeling about Musselman, now?

Jan 22, 2023
I've noticed lots of you guys laughing at him being our next coach, and in general. How you like him now?

Note: I'm not saying anything about wanting him as our coach. Asking you laughing boys

I am impressed that Arkansas has put together enough $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to buy such an impressive team. If they shoot 78% from the field and 90% from the FT line, Arkansas will be national champs. I spent a month one afternoon in Fayetteville…that they can recruit nationally to Fayetteville is beyond belief.

Ehh I would take him but I have soured on him some this year. He just had a way more atheltic team tonight. He chokes in big games like cal does

Reactions: catben
He sits below the majority in the SEC and you want to hire him? I'd rather have Gillispie.

I said it last year and I’ll say it again . Musselman is without question the best coach in the SEC. Recruits better athletes . Plays a more modern style of basketball. He is who we need to replace Cal .

Reactions: willievic
I said it last year and I’ll say it again . Musselman is without question the best coach in the SEC. Recruits better athletes . Plays a more modern style of basketball. He is who we need to replace Cal .
Doesn't value the 3 pt shot enough. He is Cal on steroids because he wants to out athlete you. That gets you in trouble trying to win 6 games in a row.

Got to be able to score at all 3 levels to win it all.

Would much rather have Drew from Baylor.

No thanks.
o brother GIF by hero0fwar

Reactions: CatPhight
I am impressed that Arkansas has put together enough $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to buy such an impressive team. If they shoot 78% from the field and 90% from the FT line, Arkansas will be national champs. I spent a month one afternoon in Fayetteville…that they can recruit nationally to Fayetteville is beyond belief.
Waltons
Jones
Hunt

Ark looked good tonight, I like how they played. They had a plan, modified it and took UK to the wood shed on their home court. Cal stuck with his plan from the 2nd half of the Florida game of getting the ball to Oscar underneath even though he was out manned again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT