ADVERTISEMENT

How Much Do We Win By Today?!?

Philstat

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2004
First and foremost, the game against Alabama was an anomaly, nothing more. So, let's dispense with any nonsense, it is what is, essentially a glitch in the matrix. I'm calling for a double digit win today, going with an 11-13 point spread, this team will respond in kind to the their lethargic performance on Tuesday, expect the cats to roar!

giphy.gif

Team is not predictable. About the time you think you know what they're going to do, they go out and buy mini bike and totally redeem themselves.

First and foremost, the game against Alabama was an anomaly, nothing more. So, let's dispense with any nonsense, it is what is, essentially a glitch in the matrix. I'm calling for a double digit win today, going with an 11-13 point spread, this team will respond in kind to the their lethargic performance on Tuesday, expect the cats to roar!
It's on the road, right? Auburn by 8.

Another tough game for UK in a season seemingly filled with them as our top 15 SOS insinuates.

Cats win on an Allen 3 at the buzzer.

79-78

Last edited:
Pearl by 2 . We try hard , play better , muck the game up with our grind it in the ground offense , and fall a bucket short .

think we will have to be able to score in the 80's to win this game. not sure caliparis offense is capable of that

Isn’t it wonderful we are figuring out how to compete with , and match up with a mediocre Auburn tiger team . Actually this sucks ass .

think we will have to be able to score in the 80's to win this game. not sure caliparis offense is capable of that
Well AU will be without the services of Powell the Ky kid who you just know was wanting to light UK up and he leads the team in Reb., Assists and is 3rd in scoring.
Probably their best player so far this season.
It would be like UK being without Brooks for a while.....wait....

Teams that spread the floor and shoot 3s scare me.
We could lose by 20 if they are hot. We could win by 5 if they are cold.
So no predictions for this game From me.

This post is seeking warriors, who believe in where we are headed as a program. We ran the gauntlet, completed the crucible, if you will, this team was forged in fire. Sit back today and enjoy the reaping!

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
This post is seeking warriors, who believe in where we are headed as a program. We ran the gauntlet, completed the crucible, if you will, this team was forged in fire. Sit back today and enjoy the reaping!
Powell is a huge loss for AU today especially considering he is from Ky.

Reactions: Philstat
Powell is a huge loss for AU today especially considering he is from Ky.

Auburn is nowhere near as good as Alabama, this team just didn't show up in that game, they will today. For whatever reason, they tend to play better away than home.

This is a very interesting post. It's a cinch that either the Florida game was an anomaly, or the Alabama game was an anomaly. U.K. was 3-6 going into the Florida game, with losses to Richmond, Georgia Tech, and Notre Dame. We're now 4-7. Given the marked divisions on this board, between the Sunshine Pumpers and the rest of us, the OP's description of the Alabama game as an anomaly certainly identifies which camp he/she falls into. Not a criticism; just an observation.

This is a very interesting post. It's a cinch that either the Florida game was an anomaly, or the Alabama game was an anomaly. Given the marked divisions on this board, between the Sunshine Pumpers and the rest of us, the OP's description of the Alabama game as an anomaly certainly identifies which camp he/she falls into.

How does it feel to be wrong?

Guys, what can I say, the team looked somewhat fatigued and ultimately Cal didn't feed the ball enough to Boston. We have to find a way to get Boston the ball more often, it's frustrating for me as it is everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT