Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 11-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-50

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • More than 50

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Just one, but he has two other names (at least) that I need to block too. His uber-dumb threads threads get in the way of the regular-dumb ones that I want to read.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Yeah, don't think I have any. I'd rather see what the trolls post so I can put them on blast. If I had them on ignore, they'd have 1 less person calling them out.

On the flipside, I'd prefer to BE ignored, that way they can't see my responses. And it's not like I can't see what they write.

Kind of a messed up system, if you ask me.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
None. Thought about it a few times but don't feel like making the effort to open the tab.

Preacher Tom, W2RB, both were firmly planted on my ignore list but I have since given them both another chance
Thanks though blue, not sure why you hate me so much. I really enjoy your posts. I tried to work out whatever issues you have with me and I appreciate you talking with me. I would like to know why you ignored in the first place. I really hope it wasn't over some stupid shit. i know I'm a shitty poster I just don't get your hate for me. I don't have anyone on ignore and I killed of wall2rondo since I made him look bad with my handle

At least 35-40- maybe more with all the Dookies who continue to infest Rafters. I like talking hoops with opposing fans just not that fanbase. I have zero respect for them.

Reactions: jameslee32
I dont know how to ignore them. I wish I did. Can someone go ignore KingofSleaze for me? He's kinda of lame and annoying.

My password is bananas12!

Thanks

Reactions: jameslee32
I don't have anybody on ignore, but I wish the site had an integrated feature where I could make notes on posters. I can't always remember if a guy is a dipshit, douchbag, dumbass, idiot, etc.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
80 on the dot. I would bet most are trolls whose multiple accounts don't exist anymore.

I hate stupid people. I deal with too many at work and extended family. There's a couple thousand people who post on this board. Doesn't hurt to whittle it down. And never missed them. I've never wished I saw more posts calling a player trash.

Most come from game threads of people trying to ruin the moment. You can normally see threads to ignore. But game threads are in the moment and I don't need that when I'm anxious about a game in action.

Don't understand people that reply to trolls. There's a person intentionally saying something they may not even man just to get me mad. I'm going to give them the acknowledgement they crave. Write out a post they won't think through anyway. Go back and forth with them to hijack a good thread.

I only wish I it would block replies or callouts to people you ignore. Hey, wheres Catssuck69? Derpy, derp. I'm here to give him attention, and let him type something I know won't be worn reading anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT