ADVERTISEMENT

How many guns do you own?

Two. 12 gauge pump and a .22 caliber bolt action rifle. I once owned an (illegal) AK-47 but got rid of it. That's been more than seven years ago so it's past the statute of limitations.

My father has about 30 guns so I have access to more if I feel I need them.

Reactions: treuxbleux
9mm and 380 readily accessible.

In the safe there are a couple of 38 revolvers, a 44 Magnum, a 50 caliber black powder rifle, 12 gauge and a couple of 22s.

Murica!

9mm S&W
30/30 Marlin (most accurate rifle I own under 200yds)
7mm. Browning Bar Safari
.223 Daniel Defense AR
.270 Winchester Bolt 70

Looking for .380 and .45 handguns but can’t get settled on what I want and size.a lot of in between.

Also may get a Browning X bolt. Love the semi but don’t need it for deer. Love 7mm for deer but don’t need the semi.

Way I see it. You in my crib, you belong to me. I don’t need the Govt to tell me what I need to do.
Oh I agree with the sentiment, I just ain’t willing to risk a dime stretch in prison for it.

9mm S&W
30/30 Marlin (most accurate rifle I own under 200yds)
7mm. Browning Bar Safari
.223 Daniel Defense AR
.270 Winchester Bolt 70

Looking for .380 and .45 handguns but can’t get settled on what I want and size.a lot of in between.

Also may get a Browning X bolt. Love the semi but don’t need it for deer. Love 7mm for deer but don’t need the semi.
Hey, if Paddock had used a 30/30 with a 150 grain bullet, at 400 yards he would have had 450 lb/ft of energy instead of 300. In ten minutes he would have had plenty of time to shoot one rifle and kill just as many people, some with the same bullet. We must disallow lever action rifles, you know, just in case.

I have a Marlin 30/30 as well, it shoots through trees, and deer. At the level, you could take out about 3 people per shot. If you were so inclined. They must be outlawed.

Reactions: mailman85
Over 20. I love Guns. Mainly shotguns. Got a original 1914 12 model pump. Proud of that baby and a SKB over under that I wouldn't trade for a damn thing in the world. I have several rifles and handguns. If I had more money I would buy more. I love ww2 weaponry like .303 British which I also have a couple of those.

Got a big ol mossberg with 8 buck shot loaded for any potential intruders. I intend to turn any intruders into a meat paste with it. I carry a 380 a lot too

Reactions: warrior-cat
2. My Left arm and my Right arm.

UnsungPlayfulEft-size_restricted.gif

To answer the question I have 0 guns now, but I would like to get one. I use to have a Ruger 10/22, but sold it to buy a guitar when I was trying to learn to play. With all the crazy stuff going on in the world I am seriously thinking about investing in a handgun.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Hey, if Paddock had used a 30/30 with a 150 grain bullet, at 400 yards he would have had 450 lb/ft of energy instead of 300. In ten minutes he would have had plenty of time to shoot one rifle and kill just as many people, some with the same bullet. We must disallow lever action rifles, you know, just in case.

I have a Marlin 30/30 as well, it shoots through trees, and deer. At the level, you could take out about 3 people per shot. If you were so inclined. They must be outlawed.

Lever action control bitches.

Over 20. I love Guns. Mainly shotguns. Got a original 1914 12 model pump. Proud of that baby and a SKB over under that I wouldn't trade for a damn thing in the world. I have several rifles and handguns. If I had more money I would buy more. I love ww2 weaponry like .303 British which I also have a couple of those.

Got a big ol mossberg with 8 buck shot loaded for any potential intruders. I intend to turn any intruders into a meat paste with it. I carry a 380 a lot too

I’ve got a WW2 Luger I inherited from my grandfather that came off a dead Nazi. Never fired

Reactions: FusterCluck
Side discussion. Here is why the NRA won’t give an inch on shit. Cause the right takes a damn mile.

Guy uses gimp stocks to get off auto fire volume on a crowd, which is insane by itself. The NRA, and any other halfway responsible gun owner says to themselves, “yeah maybe a automatic weapon in the hands of the wrong INSANE individual, is not right.” Forget that the same idiot could buy a couple tons of ammonium nitrate and some diesel fuel and kill 168 people but we aren’t going to ban either of them. Regardless, the NRA agrees that bump stocks need a review and now, guess what.... ( http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/politics/nra-bump-stock/index.html ), they call it a ploy. Give an inch and they take as much as they can.

Reactions: ymmot31
Three if you count my muzzleloader. On the look out for a .38 Special Revolver though. Reasonably priced of course.

This might be a more powerful weapon than all those guns being mentioned.

d-vs-g.jpg

It took down a giant.

Reactions: Nubb16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT