ADVERTISEMENT

How long until, UNC demands a public apology from the NCAA?

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
I mean how dare anyone investigate UNC. Don't we all know that The Carolina Way is above reproach. Who does the NCAA think they are? After all wasn't these dummy classes started by the old 'scheme" of Dean himself.

Uncaa should have to reimburse them for the $20M they spent to defend their good name.

Reactions: TopCatCal
Quite possible and soon. This sounds exactly like something the filth would do. The massively corrupt NCAA will fall lock step into the role to maintain the drama. You see this crap in professional wrestling all the time.

Reactions: TopCatCal
I think this case shows how the NCAA doesn't equally enforce the rules. We have all seen it before and this is just another example. I think it's interesting how certain media members say that the NCAA is stepping over boundaries when they have punished schools for many years over academic matters. We currently have an APR (academic progress rate) score that teams have to meet or they are punished. UCONN did not get to compete in the NCAA tournament in the 2012-2013 season because of that. So how does many athletes willingly take fake classes, not end up being a case of Academic fraud? So it's ok because other kids took the classes? Derrick isn't the only person to be accused of cheating on an SAT, but does that make it ok for him to do? Absolutely not.

I mean how dare anyone investigate UNC. Don't we all know that The Carolina Way is above reproach. Who does the NCAA think they are? After all wasn't these dummy classes started by the old 'scheme" of Dean himself.
Bilas hasn't already demanded it?

it's a good op. if unc wasn't guilty they would definitely be seeking a public apology. they more than anyone (typo) know they're guilty and you can bet they won't seek an apology from the ncaa.

ADVERTISEMENT