ADVERTISEMENT

How happy would be if this was our roster for next season ?

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
And if this is our roster for 2017-18 what will our record be & how far will we advance in next years NCAA tournament ? Also what are the odds that this will be our team next season ?

P.J. Washington 6'8"
Wenyen Gabriel 6'9"
Jared Vanderbilt 6'9"
S.K.J. 6'10"
Nick Richards 6'11"
Mohamed Bamba 7'0"
Tai Wynyard 6'10"
Bam Adebayo 6'10"
Cam Johnson 6'8"
Hamidou Diallo 6'5"
Shai Alexander 6'5"
Jemarl Baker 6'4"
Quade Green 6'1"

My prediction would be 37-3, with our 9th NCAA championship.

I don't think that roster is too far fetched. I think only one of Bam/Bamba will be here, but not both (still holding out slim hope both are here). All of the other pieces look to be taking shape.

As far as how far we would go, who knows. The tournament is a crap shoot, but that is a loaded roster that you think would be one of the favorites to cut down the nets in San Antonio.

Reactions: ukfan041
IF that is our roster, I say we lose 5-6 games as we will still be very young. There's always those crazy SEC road games. By the end of the year we would be rolling and could very well hang #9.

Reactions: Blueaz
And if this is our roster for 2017-18 what will our record be & how far will we advance in next years NCAA tournament ? Also what are the odds that this will be our team next season ?

P.J. Washington 6'8"
Wenyen Gabriel 6'9"
Jared Vanderbilt 6'9"
S.K.J. 6'10"
Nick Richards 6'11"
Mohamed Bamba 7'0"
Tai Wynyard 6'10"
Bam Adebayo 6'10"
Cam Johnson 6'8"
Hamidou Diallo 6'5"
Shai Alexander 6'5"
Jemarl Baker 6'4"
Quade Green 6'1"

My prediction would be 37-3, with our 9th NCAA championship.

That would be UNREAL !!!

AlohaCat

So Bam would grow 2 inches over the summer??? Awesome! ...really, he's 6'8" and no bigger than Poy was (not that either is small, they're just 6'8").

But regardless, yes I'd take that lineup in a heartbeat

Reactions: HICATFAN
So Bam would grow 2 inches over the summer??? Awesome! ...really, he's 6'8" and no bigger than Poy was (not that either is small, they're just 6'8").

But regardless, yes I'd take that lineup in a heartbeat

I'm sure the NBA officials added 2 inches along with the allstar events he played in last year saying he mesured 6'10 with shoes at all the events. I guess your eye is better than the official tape measure.

Reactions: Mills_for_Three
That is a championship caliber lineup. We would take a few lumps early but would be battle-tested and ready to kick some serious ass by March.

Reactions: why_not_kentucky
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: why_not_kentucky
ADVERTISEMENT