ADVERTISEMENT

How does Wandale Robinson fit in this offense?

Robcatt24

♩♪♫♬♭♮♯°ø؂≠≭
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
Curious to see what his role will be.

I fear Wandale will never play a down for UK .....I expect a decommit before Feb. He Is too talented to be in this train wreck of an offense. Would not be shocked to see Lynn Bowden transfer out too. No, I have no inside sources.....just looking at the obvious.

I fear Wandale will never play a down for UK .....I expect a decommit before Feb. He Is too talented to be in this train wreck of an offense. Would not be shocked to see Lynn Bowden transfer out too. No, I have no inside sources.....just looking at the obvious.

Bowden going into Jr season will not transfer however I would not rule out a decommit by Robinson. Being a dynamic offensive talent it has to be disheartening watching this shit stoops show. The offence by some amazing feat has managed to get worse each week even when you think they can’t get worse. It will not surprise me one bit if we were to lose either of the last 2 games or possibly both. Our offense is that bad. I have no confidence in this staff to fix it otherwise would have been fixed long before now.

Reactions: crestcat
I'm affraid we will see him decommit very soon as this offense continues to struggle throwing the ball and no viable QB on the roster or incoming.

This is a real possibility. He may very well change his mind. UK football had a chance to be relevant and threw it all away today.

9, I repeat 9 :flush: too many.

Reactions: pauled
Keep hoping, keep hoping u can "bring Jeff home" too

He doesn’t. This coaching staff is bull headed and stubborn. They haven’t used Bowden as they should, this kid will be no different. Bowden returns a punt for a TD yet they keep on trotting Bouvier out their on punt returns. The things this staff does is baffling and defies all logic.

No, UL fans don't belong here.
You don’t belong here. You do nothing but instigate crap with posters.

While he may decommit and nobody could blame him, I actually see him doing well. Outside of Bouvier, Bowden and CJ we have nobody that can catch a pass and two of those will be gone. He will have all the PT in the world and likely be the #2 option.

Only problem is if Wilson continues to only look at his first option it won’t matter much.

Reactions: Tedington68
Actually, between the 2 of us...YOU are the only one to mention uofl. Guess I can borrow your logic and declare that YOU are in fact a Louisville fan.....but wait...you have Chattanooga in your name.....MUST mean you are a UT fan......you've been exposed!!!

Mitch ought to offer Brohm asap. Why not? The worst he can say is no and we would still have Stoops. Or maybe offer Bob Stoops the head job.

Reactions: Tedington68
As mad as we all are....Wandale is a Bowden clone...and Bowden has had a very good year inspite of the passing woes.

Reactions: Lost In FL

While he may decommit and nobody could blame him, I actually see him doing well. Outside of Bouvier, Bowden and CJ we have nobody that can catch a pass and two of those will be gone. He will have all the PT in the world and likely be the #2 option.

Only problem is if Wilson continues to only look at his first option it won’t matter much.
Tavin Richardson was pretty good last year but players on the O side tend to get worse the longer they are here. Look at Dorian Baker his Fr year to now. He was called American Pharoah his first year and now he's slow and can't catch the ball. I don't think it's a lack of talent. It's lack of coaching.

Lol, you do nothing but trash all UK sports period. You crack me up when you think you have the upper hand.

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
Hopefully you get him in space and run those long hand offs that I am seeing run by Oh St and Aub tonight, scat back types. We need this someone to show flash and speed. Our guys are running in concrete boots. UT's guys were pretty big and a few were smaller guys who flat out ran harder and hit the hole quicker, Benny is a step slower than he was earlier in year, we need some electricity and take it to the house who can bust it on one play.

Wandale is a next level offensive recruit. He is probably the most highly rated recruit for the offense in the Stoops Era. He could be the kind of dramatic talent that makes players around him better. I think the skill player recruits around him in this class compliment his gifts very well. I also think he, Bowden and Wagner will be the most formidable Trio under Stoops. I am also excited about Tisdale and his speed in the backfield. Rose, CRod, Smoke, Tisdale and, maybe, Bivens should provide the needed punch in the backfield. The OLine should be again a strength. Wilson has demonstrated growth over the season and should continue to do so. Rigg and the RS TEs should be exciting to watch. I believe the offense will be much improved next year.

Wandale is a next level offensive recruit. He is probably the most highly rated recruit for the offense in the Stoops Era. He could be the kind of dramatic talent that makes players around him better. I think the skill player recruits around him in this class compliment his gifts very well. I also think he, Bowden and Wagner will be the most formidable Trio under Stoops. I am also excited about Tisdale and his speed in the backfield. Rose, CRod, Smoke, Tisdale and, maybe, Bivens should provide the needed punch in the backfield. The OLine should be again a strength. Wilson has demonstrated growth over the season and should continue to do so. Rigg and the RS TEs should be exciting to watch. I believe the offense will be much improved next year.

Unless you are talking WR only, That trio you mentioned has some pretty big expectations to rise to in order to exceed what

Benny, Boom, and Badet provided in 2016

Even still, Juice Johnson, Badet, and Baker were certainly tough at times as well in 2016. It showed in the running game, too, as They provided the threat needed to keep the defense out of the box.

Is this your hope or your fear?

This offense? He'd be a Bowden type but more explosive. Lynn is incredibly shifty but half a step slow.

Next year's offense will look totally different. He'll fit in just fine there

As mad as we all are....Wandale is a Bowden clone...and Bowden has had a very good year inspite of the passing woes.
Not clones. Wandale is faster and quicker but doesn't have the size that Bowden has. Wandale can easily do as much damage but they will have to do totally different things to get him involved. It can work but only if Gran and Stoops come out of their comfort zone. They need to stop looking at receivers as being primarily blockers.

Reactions: JC CATS
I believe Terry Wilson gone, Rodriguez, gone The entire offensive line gone. This is the worst UK team I have watched in my lifetime That's why when guys are ready for the NFL they jump ship and don't come back for their senior year. well except, Allen, Jones, Edwards, Conrad etc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It is truly sad that so many UK fans on this thread are predicting a fantastic talent like Robinson won't even make it to UK.

What does that say about our program if we can't keep an in-state player like him?

It is truly sad that so many UK fans on this thread are predicting a fantastic talent like Robinson won't even make it to UK.

What does that say about our program if we can't keep an in-state player like him?
You know something we don't Who are we on here. Just bc some jagoff on here says he is going to decommit doesn't mean he 100% is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT