ADVERTISEMENT

How do you (men/women) do you feel about the Weinstein scandal?

I saw a picture earlier today from the upcoming Queen movie and it got me thinking.

Someone should probably grab a rape kit and find Rami Malek. He's 36 but appears to be in his early teens...right in Bryan Singer's wheel house.

Reactions: Willy4UK and -Mav-
While it is not solely from the left, it is more accepted and even practiced by the left.
No, it's not. Being a sex offender spans the entire political spectrum.
3987041900000578-3852702-Falling_out_Roger_Ailes_is_no_longer_working_on_Donald_Trump_s_c-m-51_1476905609755.jpg

No, it's not. Being a sex offender spans the entire political spectrum.
3987041900000578-3852702-Falling_out_Roger_Ailes_is_no_longer_working_on_Donald_Trump_s_c-m-51_1476905609755.jpg
It is accepted by the left. The only time you see them talk about it is when they get caught. You idiots really are ignorant to what is going on. In this day and age of the supposed educated left, you guys could not be less informed.

It is accepted by the left. The only time you see them talk about it is when they get caught. You idiots really are ignorant to what is going on. In this day and age of the supposed educated left, you guys could not be less informed.
I'm not hijacking this topic because of your moronic theory. I always like differing opinions but you're my first ignore.

If the left is the "intellectual" then why is retail and manufacturing one highest percentages for harassment claims?
It seems low income, low skill jobs where a people is scraping through life is where it's worst.
They just don't have big name star power to be on the headline news.

Even the Armed Forces have had issues with this. Can't see them being considered "left".
Women said while in the Marines, it was a culture of harassment and abuse.

It's not a Weinstein problem, it's a societal problem. If Harvey could practice his craft with prepubescent girls and boys then he may not feel the need to have his way with these poor defenseless actresses.

Sure it's fun to be a liberal sometimes, but it still feels dirty afterward.

I'm not hijacking this topic because of your moronic theory. I always like differing opinions but you're my first ignore.
Not a surprise, truth generally hurts and as always, the left turns a blind eye hoping it will go away.

Last edited:
If the left is the "intellectual" then why is retail and manufacturing one highest percentages for harassment claims?
It seems low income, low skill jobs where a people is scraping through life is where it's worst.
They just don't have big name star power to be on the headline news.

Even the Armed Forces have had issues with this. Can't see them being considered "left".
Women said while in the Marines, it was a culture of harassment and abuse.
Again the point is missed. Are you guys really this dumb or do you just deflect the truth. No one said it did not happen on the right, it is just more prevalent with liberals and the left. Liberalism basically pushes everything as acceptable and that you should be more accepting to those who are just doing what comes natural to them and what they feel like doing or being..

Reactions: P19978 and ymmot31
You are a repressed homosexual.
[roll]No wonder you guys lost the last election. Missed it by that--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.............much.

Again the point is missed. Are you guys really this dumb or do you just deflect the truth. No one said it did not happen on the right, it is just more prevalent with liberals and the left. Liberalism basically pushes everything as acceptable and that you should be more accepting to those who are just doing what comes natural to them and what they feel like doing or being..

I'm sure there was plenty of the same thing happening in the workplace when you was a young man. But such stuff wasn't reported and covered up, unlike today you have many more women in the workplace and outlets like social media make it harder to keep a lid on it.

It's the age old "alpha-male" behavior. And we know alpha are generally conservative and the beta's are liberal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: warrior-cat
If you think sexual harassment and sexual abuse is a “left” or “right” problem well you’re a special kind of stupid. This is not political it’s a human condition that needs to go away. The way to do that is to address it when you see it in your life, that especially means we men need to stop our friends when we see it and when we hear them talk. Blaming this on a political party does nothing to stop this, like all issues it takes real people taking real actions to stop. Grousing on the internet, pointing fingers, and expecting the government to take care of it won’t do sh**.

I’d argue it’s a spectrum. On one side, it’s the Casper Milquetoast guys that are scared to talk to women. On the other hand you have Harvey Weinstein. Women don’t like either one.

Oh, and Hollywood has been pushing very liberal views on sex outside marriage, tons of sex partners, etc for years. There’s going to be collateral damage when you do that.

The only problem is that these people had a march about a year ago:

download.png

These same people had her as their leader:

22309021_10105345274863269_1177606788730588326_n.jpg

And she has these people flanking her:

Clinton-Weinstein-Comment.jpg

bill-clinton-hillary-clinton.png

She is surrounded by low lives, but yet has to preach it to the commoners.

It seems disingenuous. It seems as though a year ago Trump is bad and now that one of their's is outed, the deflection is that ALL men are defective.

If you think sexual harassment and sexual abuse is a “left” or “right” problem well you’re a special kind of stupid.

Rack.

.. but leave it to one side of the political spectrum to totally blast certain groups over it, while dusting names like Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, and Lena Dunham under the rug.

Reactions: P19978 and dezyDeco
Rack.

.. but leave it to one side of the political spectrum to totally blast certain groups over it, while dusting names like Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, and Lena Dunham under the rug.
I think this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the point most have been making. The Hypocrisy because of it being more prevalent with liberals. No one is saying it is just one sided, just saying that it is accepted more by one side.

Reactions: dezyDeco
What party was Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky affiliated with? They were liberals? I did not know that . . .

It is amazing to me that certain hyper partisan zealots turn every single issue into "liberals vs. conservatives"

science
sexual harassment
guns
balancing the state pension
national anthem
religion
immigration
UK vs. UL
Pitino
Jurich
ham sandwiches
beer

. . . . to infinity and beyond

Reactions: 420grover
One time when I was in high school we were taking a field trip to Kings Island and the girl next to me grabbed my wiener and played with it on the bus. She was hot so I didn't mind. Then there was this other time I was in a school assembly and this fat ugly girl grabbed my butt, I didn't like it. I'm not sure of their political standings. #metoo

If he sexually harassed Ashley Vaghag Judd, then he's got bigger issues than all this put together

I'm a hardcore conservative, but there are tons of sexual deviants on both sides of the political spectrum.

Yes, you are correct, I forgot to mention the Roman Catholic Church in my post above and its rather unfortunate experience with pedophile priests. I admit that I have never thought of the Church, founded 2000 years ago, as being a bastion of liberal Democratic politics.

You honestly can't be serious trying to claim that sexual harassment and assault trends along political ideology.

I just assumed they're confusing 'sexual harassment' with 'sex'.

What's wrong with being sexy? - Nigel Tufnel

You honestly can't be serious trying to claim that sexual harassment and assault trends along political ideology.
Comprehend better. More accepted by liberals. Did not say it did not happen by all sides but, we do see it more with liberals and hollyweird types. They have kept it silent until the recent public outcry. So yes.

The truth is a lot of people are "accepting" when it comes to abuse.

Look at how many marriages go on where a spouse is abusing another. I know of situations where people stay married for years--usually "for the kids"--even though they're being abused by their husband/wife.

It's really hard to speak up. Most people become conditioned to just take it.

Reactions: buckethead1978
Yes, you are correct, I forgot to mention the Roman Catholic Church in my post above and its rather unfortunate experience with pedophile priests. I admit that I have never thought of the Church, founded 2000 years ago, as being a bastion of liberal Democratic politics.
It actually is rather left these days, starting from the top with a Hard Left Pope. Be that as it may, this type of behavior is hardly limited to the left, the right, or the center.

The only problem is that these people had a march about a year ago:

download.png

These same people had her as their leader:

22309021_10105345274863269_1177606788730588326_n.jpg

And she has these people flanking her:

Clinton-Weinstein-Comment.jpg

bill-clinton-hillary-clinton.png

She is surrounded by low lives, but yet has to preach it to the commoners.

It seems disingenuous. It seems as though a year ago Trump is bad and now that one of their's is outed, the deflection is that ALL men are defective.

Now wait just a doggone minute here.

billclinton2nddebate.jpg

Help being as corrupt and vile as you people on the left? Thank you, that is a compliment and I mean that sincerely. I could not be more happy about it.

Wow man. I really feel sorry for you. You must have some serious issues in your life or some serious trauma in your past to be so bitter and hateful toward people because of which political tribe they belong to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT