ADVERTISEMENT

How about this line up?

Quade,
Quickley,
Herro
Johnson
RT/PJ/NR (this one is interchangeable)

Ive been saying from the beginning I think this team could do a really good run and gun, 4 guard type line up with KJ being that big 3 playing as a missmatch undersized 4.

Quickley
Hagans
Herro
Johnson
Washington

Theyd run teams out of the gym and force more turnovers per game than any team in UK history.

Back up team would be big and powerful.

Green
Baker
Montgomery
Travis
Richards

Ive been saying from the beginning I think this team could do a really good run and gun, 4 guard type line up with KJ being that big 3 playing as a missmatch undersized 4.

Quickley
Hagans
Herro
Johnson
Washington

Theyd run teams out of the gym and force more turnovers per game than any team in UK history.

Back up team would be big and powerful.

Green
Baker
Montgomery
Travis
Richards

Also want to see super big line up with
Herro
KJ
PJ
EJ
NR

It’s a tough call. Right now Hagans is way behind in the half court offense. But way ahead of the others in transition and defense.
That’s why I think the minutes will vary greatly depending on the opponent and game flow. Who starts is irrelevant. Cal will figure it out and we can match up to any lineup the opposition attempts to throw at us.

With the top 9 and how hard they play, and how many different versatile players we have, we will see all kinds of different groups.
Have really enjoyed all the different guard combinations so far.
They just swarm and play so damn hard it is awesome to watch

I would stick with:

Starters

G Green
G Quickley
F Johnson
F Washington
F Richards

Bench

G Hagans
G Baker
G Herro
F Travis
F Montgomery

I like Hagans and Herro off the bench for an energy and scoring boost. I like Montgomery playing with Hagans, they have some chemistry. I like Travis off the bench with the youngsters to give us a post presence on the second unit. Throw in Baker as another shooter on the second unit.

That's as balanced as it comes. Both units are pretty strong. I like the idea of having Washington/Richards together and Travis/Montgomery together. They complement each other.

Also like Hagans and Herro together, since Hagans isn't a great shooter while Herro can straight light it up from 3. That's a good combination.

ADVERTISEMENT