ADVERTISEMENT

How about a Creighton 3-point shooting specialst on the roster? Mitch Ballock

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
308 makes out of 773 attempts. 39.8% for his career there. He was a very solid free shooter until this past season. This guy will be great for some top 20 team's bench if that's the route he decides. I know. He's not flashy or anything, but that 3-pt shooting though.

The obvious question should be.. does this help keep Mintz? Do they have a good relationship? If grabbing Ballock helps retain Mintz, then lets get this done and call it an off-season.

I just wish Mintz would make his mind up one way or another so Cal will know how many guards he needs.Keion Brooks the same way.
Based on how few scholarships Cal has offered (that we know of) it sure looks like we get at least one of the two if not both back. I know one thing Brooks will really benefit from Hickman’s dimes.

308 makes out of 773 attempts. 39.8% for his career there. He was a very solid free shooter until this past season. This guy will be great for some top 20 team's bench if that's the route he decides. I know. He's not flashy or anything, but that 3-pt shooting though.

Signed with an agent.

How about you let Cal and his staff take care of the recruiting. If he signed every suggestion on here, we’d have a 30 man class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT