ADVERTISEMENT

House of Cards

Dec 26, 2014
I remember once when I was 9 or 10 years old, taking a deck of playing cards and building a house of cards. It was fun to do and to look at but someone walked by and it came falling down. This describes the Louisville basketball program. They did illegal, unethical and immoral things to get to the top of college basketball culminating into the National championship in 2013. But just like a house of cards in all came crumbling down. I am 64 years old and have learned this lesson in life. For you younger folks on this forum remember this lesson for your life. Build your life on solid ground. Do things the right way. Don't take shortcuts that will ultimately catch up with you. Now, Go Big Blue, let's win #9 !!!

I used to do the same as a kid. I was able to make houses with 10 or so stories, to the point where my parents bought me a "championship card builder trophy" lol.

You're not supposed to glue the cards in place as you go, unless you are UNC**** or Duke. Then you can get your trophy more often.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT