ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Bob Petrino Yapping Like A Chihuha

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
The boss at Little Brother is barking like a pooch..[jumpingsmile] He says the Jaybirds will give Alabama
all they can handle in Orlando..Say What?? The line is 30 points and take the Tide now that
Lamont Jackson is gone to the Ravens to play wide receiver and the back up has never played
OUCH...:chairshot: This could get u-g-l-y and quick Saban may not be in a charitable mood I say Roll Tide by 6-7 Touchdowns..Uavel may not have anyone left to play the next week against an ACC
Patsy...Get me outta here Percy..:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

The boss at Little Brother is barking like a pooch..[jumpingsmile] He says the Jaybirds will give Alabama
all they can handle in Orlando..Say What?? The line is 30 points and take the Tide now that
Lamont Jackson is gone to the Ravens to play wide receiver and the back up has never played
OUCH...:chairshot: This could get u-g-l-y and quick Saban may not be in a charitable mood I say Roll Tide by 6-7 Touchdowns..Uavel may not have anyone left to play the next week against an ACC

Don't guess he got the memo from Vandy getting Bama focused by talking crap before the game doesn't work well.

Lol......
Alabama has a history of getting 'all they want' for maybe a quarter or a half....then they've had enough.
It wouldn't shock me to see the Cards hang tough for a while. It WOULD surprise me to see less than a two touchdown win for Alabama.
What Louisville has to watch for is the same thing that happened to FSU...a physical beating and loss of key players early in the season.
Football is a strange game though. Two years in a row Saban was washed up after losing to Mississippi. Season didn't end up that way.

Former Waggener star Jairus Brents, who is going through court proceedings for shoplifting and reckless driving charges, has not joined the team yet. Petrino stood by his earlier statement from the spring, saying Tuesday, "There are some things we're working through right now, and we do have another summer school session that starts up in July, so we'll kind of see where we are then."

I get a lot of email highlights and he is always building things up to the extreme, they will get a commit and rave about him so much you think they just got a four star, and then you find out he is a 5.5.

It will give u6 a baptism by fire to see where they are...BP is a jerk, but he is no dummy when it comes to fb.

Pretty sure he knew Lamont's real name was Lamar.....just saying.
giphy.gif

With only four playoff spots, margin of victory is more important than ever. Could see him run it up.

To be honest, any team has a punchers chance any game.
Petrino has few peers on offense. Takes three star kids, tinkers with the offense and fits in those talents, and it's guns blazing.
Alabama usually lays one egg a year.hard to think game one after being crowned champs will be it.
It's a good chance to get a glimpse of both teams.

What's he supposed to say? That his team has no chance and they may as well forfeit?
While I get what you are saying, I think there is a huge difference in what a HC says publicly compared to privately with his team. Hell, Lou Holtz almost made a career of publicly "bad mouthing" his team and how they had no chance to beat the team they were playing. However, behind closed doors he would tell his team to not pay attention to what he was saying in the public and that they were going to beat the hell out of whoever they were playing.
He could also just simply avoid saying anything that could fire up the opponent.

Part of me wanted to see Alabama absolutely decimate Lamar just so the Birds would shut up about him.

This guy is Completely obsessed with UL, never says a word about UK only childish babble about Louisville.

Seriously....You're terrible.

What a crybaby...

Report it to the mods. Any grown up who acts like you do is a complete and total loser.

Bobby is a smart man...

Are we talking about the same Bobby?

The one driving around in broad daylight with a beautiful blonde hanging around his waist when he had all those skeletons in his closet and a wife waiting back home?

Although I may not have noticed him, with the blonde there.

Actually I will probably take UL and the 30. Pass the new Qb has played some. He did throw 2 TD passes last year which by the way is 2 more than the UK starter is going to have. While lacking experience Pass is a pretty accurate passer and the UL offense should be pretty good this season. I hold no illusions UL will win but 30 points is a big number. As for Bobby what do you want him to say? Do you think Stoops will say we have no chance against Georgia this season?

ADVERTISEMENT