ADVERTISEMENT

Hogs will get SMOKED by UNC.

roll.r191677.gif
Thats funny OP

Really? UNC barely won their game today. If Arky can keep from choking they can win.

They might. Their team seems to lack discipline. At about the 8 min mark Qualls went in for an uncontested dunk, fell down on purpose, and had to get his moment while Wofford went down and hit a 3 in a 5 on 4. He reminds me so much of a little Montrezzel.

I disagree. The Hogs style doesn't play into UNC's hands. Both teams really struggle to score, but both are capable of scoring a lot.

if paige controls the game, otherwise it's a great matchup for arkansas imo. unc likes to run, and they don't play great defense.

Porkis on next game vs. UNC.......... "I was jus like, who be UNC?"

I think this sec poy has gone to Portis's head, he is having lousy games..and in return makes the whole team not play well..if they can convince him to step it up..Arky I think can beat UNC

We really should all be pulling for Arkansas in this game. Would shut up all those Tarholes who want a rematch with UK.

Definitely not pulling for UNC but honestly could not care less anymore about other SEC teams either, especially Arkansas. Whatever happens, happens.

UNC's lack of depth at the guard position could hurt them against Arkansas.

This game could go one of two ways...

Arkansas pressure could bother UNC and they could wear them down or UNC's size could overwhelm Arkansas...

I think that UNC will win but ya never know.

I think this is the perfect matchup for Arkansas actually. Arkansas wants to get up and down the floor and rough you up on defense. I think it comes down to free throws so Arkansas better be better prepared to shoot them than LSU was.

I think it's a good matchup for Arkansas. Actually Wofford was a bad matchup because they were so much smaller and quicker it hindered their ability to pressure them. They won't have that problem with the Tar Heels.

If the Hogs can hit the accelerator when UNC goes through one of their ADD periods they can win.

Different styles but both teams will want to run. I think it will be an exciting game and I wouldn't be surprised by any result.

Originally posted by JimBR:
If the Hogs can hit the accelerator when UNC goes through one of their ADD periods they can win.
Especially if at the same time, they beat the crap out of Carolina physically, like they tried to do to us. No class.

ADVERTISEMENT