ADVERTISEMENT

Ho-hum another school shooting...

_Chase_

All-American
Jan 22, 2004

Apparently, this dickbag is the suspect and he posted this video on Facebook last night. No clue how true it is at this point.

Jesus Christ those videos. [sick]

I honestly don't even know how to discuss it anymore. You know exactly what I'm talking about but the second you mention it everything goes to hell, it literally can't be discussed. We have to do something at some point.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Install metal detectors/scanning equipment and guards at the entrances with bullit proof doors that won’t open until an armed guard on the other side clears it. We throw trillions away on the Middle East so where does the money come from argument is ridiculous. If we aren’t willing to do that then people need to stop complaining about guns.

Sam Hyde and Other Hoaxes: False Information Trails Texas Shooting

07xp-hoaxes-master768.png

There are numerous social media pics of him showing off his guns and knives. Teachers are saying he was a well known troublemaker and was expelled from school for making threats.

This school is about 20 minutes from my house. Parkland is very affluent and this is a really good public school. Shocking.

Response 1: Bring the kid before a judge and jury tomorrow. Set execution date for Saturday.

Response 2: Set the age of owning / buying a semi-automatic weapon to 25

Response 3: Send these wackos to mental institutions the moment they're "not allowed to be at school with a backpack"... wtf.

Reactions: Col. Angus

Apparently, this dickbag is the suspect and he posted this video on Facebook last night. No clue how true it is at this point.

Either you are a complete douchebag making light of a sick tragedy or you are just gullible. That first video is a guy that has been spread on social media about every mass shooting for 2-3 years now at least. And I think you knew that, grow up chief. Buy hey you thought you were internet funny guy.

I still think there needs to be deeper study into why this happens, outside of talking about access to guns.

It didn't happen 20 yrs prior or as often. So why an uptick? And in a country of 320 million where millions have guns or have access to them, what makes a small percentage act in this manner? In the world's most medicated population I assume that plays a part in some...but then again many others are on various mood drugs and do nothing. But I believe more investigation of correlation of behavior is important in these matters

Nothing to see here. Speak about any common sense gun approach is complete nonsense and treason. Don't see this happen any where but here. 300 shootings have happened within year, it is almost one per week.
Something has to be done about it, I am all for second amendment but something has to be investigated and studied, FBI profiler said this is not a 1 day deal, this manifests for weeks, days, years. Not one of the recent shooters were spur of moment. All had warning signs as far as change in behavior or parents or guardians, fellow teachers and students should be aware.

Reactions: DeadAhead
I still think there needs to be deeper study into why this happens, outside of talking about access to guns.

It didn't happen 20 yrs prior or as often. So why an uptick? And in a country of 320 million where millions have guns or have access to them, what makes a small percentage act in this manner? In the world's most medicated population I assume that plays a part in some...but then again many others are on various mood drugs and do nothing. But I believe more investigation of correlation of behavior is important in these matters

You’re exactly right.

The gun isn’t the problem, guns used to be far more accessible. I’m 43 and we used to carry guns to school all the time, either coming from hunting before school, or after school.

The issue is how we deal, or rather don’t deal with mental health.

Nothing to see here. Speak about any common sense gun approach is complete nonsense and treason...Something has to be done about it...
Congratulations, you’ve just been appointed Supreme Dictator of the United States. Your word is now law. List the top 5 “common sense” gun laws you’d enact that would (a) have prevented the prior “300 shootings” and (b) which will stop the next mass shooting. Take your time.

Congratulations, you’ve just been appointed Supreme Dictator of the United States. Your word is now law. List the top 5 “common sense” gun laws you’d enact that would (a) have prevented the prior “300 shootings” and (b) which will stop the next mass shooting. Take your time.

Mav, looking forward to your answer. Please respond to the FACT that we are the ONLY country who has this problem. Bet you won't.

If I'm the dictator the only way I stay dictator is to remove all civilians guns.

Ban the further sale, manufacture or possession of anything larger than a 10 round clip. It might not stop the next shooting, but the shooter might not be so prolific if he had to reload every 10 shots. Plus, it wouldn't unreasonably hinder anyone's ability to shoot for sport or personal defense.

And here we go with the technicalities, someone please explain why no other country has this issue? Stop spewing your own personal gun facts, congrats, you own one.

Ban the further sale, manufacture or possession of anything larger than a 10 round clip. It might not stop the next shooting, but the shooter might not be so prolific if he had to reload every 10 shots. Plus, it wouldn't unreasonably hinder anyone's ability to shoot for sport or personal defense.

Lot of weird rules there..again, why do you need to fire off guns randomly?

Where you at, Mav?
JFC dude, do you really think I’m gonna dodge your question? It’s late and I dozed off you ignorant son of a bitch — look at what time I made that post.

Mav, looking forward to your answer. Please respond to the FACT that we are the ONLY country who has this problem. Bet you won't.
You’d lose that bet. Mass shootings happen in virtually all industrialized countries, and often at a higher rate, per capita, than in the U.S. In fact, the U.S. ranks fourth in a recent study of mass shootings per 100,000 people. (It took all of 30 seconds to find this article. YWIA.)

Remember: Using all caps doesn’t make something true — and THAT’S a FACT.

Did you even look at that chart? Over 14 years we had 133 mass shootings and the next closest, Germany, had 6. Norway the supposed deadliest by cherrypicking that data set had 1, the crazy dude that shot up an island retreat. Per capita doesn't mean shit with that kind of discrepancy in shooting events.
Those numbers are also way off. They are using some weirdly high threshold for mass shooting. We had over 300 in 2015. A mass shooting is 4 or more victims in one incident, not sure what they are using in that chart

I like guns, got alot of them, but our country is ****ed up atm and we have to accept that and fight it. I think any1 under the age of 21 that is being claimed as a dependent. The parents should be charged with their child. Then maybe parents will stop letting their kids treat guns as a toy to screw around with. For over 21, make 1st degree murder with a gun a federal crime, automatic death penalty. With only 1 appeal, no sitting on death row for 20 years.
I think 10 round magazines is to large, 6 is more than enough. If you didn't kill an intruder in 6 shots you are already dead. if you arent hunting with a bolt action get the **** outta here. And you have to be aggressive in removing old magazines, no grandfathering in what people already have. The AR15s, just ban them, they serve no purpose but to let idiots feel good about their little dick. I had 2 of them but eventually sold them after realizing how stupid it was to have them. A handgun or shotgun is your best defensive weapon.
A lot more could be done but have to smart small in this gun nut country.

Last edited:
I like guns, got alot of them, but our country is ****ed up atm an
I like guns, got alot of them, but our country is ****ed up atm and we have to accept that and fight it. I think any1 under the age of 21 that is being claimed as a dependent. The parents should be charged with their child. Then maybe parents will stop letting their kids treat guns as a toy to screw around with. For over 21, make 1st degree murder with a gun a federal crime, automatic death penalty. With only 1 appeal, no sitting on death row for 20 years.
I think 10 round magazines is to large, 6 is more than enough. If you didn't kill an intruder in 6 shots you are already dead. if you arent hunting with a bolt action get the **** outta here. And you have to be aggressive in removing old magazines, no grandfathering in what people already have. The AR15s, just ban them, they serve no purpose but to let idiots feel good about their little dick. I had 2 of them but eventually sold them after realizing how stupid it was to have them. A handgun or shotgun is your best defensive weapon.
So, when you sold yours did you do a background check of who you sold them too? Did you give their name to the proper authorities so that they could know who now had them?

:eek: This guy definately should not have guns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT