ADVERTISEMENT

Hjelle beats McKay today

Sep 2, 2014
Mark it down. It will be a close game, but we squeak it out with our bats and go to a 3rd game. We are the highest ranked hitting team that Louisville and McKay have faced this year.

A lot of people don't know that McKay has been slumping the last 3 weeks in pitching and hitting. Hjelle has been trending up and having better performances in the post season.

McKay's last few pitching outings in post season have been very poor. Plus, I think mentally, his pitching slump is negatively affecting his batting. Plus, he has all the stress of the draft on him. Look at yesterday, he went 0 for 4 and did not look good at the plate.

Mark it down. It will be a close game, but we squeak it out with our bats and go to a 3rd game. We are the highest ranked hitting team that Louisville and McKay have faced this year.

A lot of people don't know that McKay has been slumping the last 3 weeks in pitching and hitting. Hjelle has been trending up and having better performances in the post season.

McKay's last few pitching outings in post season have been very poor. Plus, I think mentally, his pitching slump is negatively affecting his batting. Plus, he has all the stress of the draft on him. Look at yesterday, he went 0 for 4 and did not look good at the plate.
I hope you are correct

ADVERTISEMENT