ADVERTISEMENT

High scoring junior, 6-6 Dontaie Allen of Pendleton County; Darius Miller 2.0?

Robic has been out twice to see him. This kid has potential and could be the Wildcat fro Kentucky that Cal is looking for.

Great players like this kid need to get to UK period. We have let some great talent out of UK chasing the 5* rainbow that most times has no pot of gold at all. Give the kid a scholly and keep some of these kids here. They actually know the name on the front.
The winner hasn't been announced yet? Who is "this kid"? Never mind, you are talking about Allen. I was going off the MR Basketball winner should get an automatic scholly. That is absurd i don't know anything about Allen

If we get a lot of guys back next season, then it stands to reason that we will have a lot leave afterwards.

So we will likely have several rides for the '19 class.

Would like to see us add Allen and Tandy. That's two in-state kids that could be role players for us over the next few years.

Physically, he kind of reminds me of Shai. I've seen a lot of guys this year I've never heard of and thought...I wish we had them. Finding diamonds in the rough doesn't seem to be Cal's forte. He goes strictly by the rankings.

ADVERTISEMENT