ADVERTISEMENT

Higgins the Kansas fan

But he’s the best official in college basketball. We know this because he makes it to the finals in the NCAA Tournament every year. What’s going on?!?!?

I watched most of the game, it was bad. Duke would be proud, KU was flopping all night, WV breath on them and get called for a foul. One Wv guy got hit the mouth by KU player and KU player got two free throws. LOL

That said, WV does foul a lot.

Reactions: howercat
I watched most of the game, it was bad. Duke would be proud, KU was flopping all night, WV breath on them and get called for a foul. One Wv guy got hit the mouth by KU player and KU player got two free throws. LOL

That said, WV does foul a lot.
I fell out of my chair laughing when that 300lb bully Azubuike flopped. He fell like John Cena busted him in the chops. The other guy barely touched him. And of course the ref is there to call the foul on WVA. 35-2 foul shots. Unbelievable. And nothing is ever done about it.

Johnny boy strikes again. Kansas with 32 free throws. WVU with two. You can’t make this stuff up.

I was at a grade school game and someone told me that KU was in trouble, down 10 to WVU, in the 2nd half. I told them, I would give them WVU, for $10. No way Johnny Boy lets KU lose. He's well worth whatever Self is paying him. Probably arranged for him an Adidas shoe contract. That is why the Big 12 winning streak is a joke, and just watch, some way, they will screw TT at Baylor. Happens every year.

All of us Jayhawks fans paid a bunch of cash to get our roofs replaced, finally paying off

I believe you. Sheesh! I'd be embarrassed if I was a Jayhawks fan. This is why you flame out early most of the time in the tourney. You and Duke don't get the same whistle in post season and i'm sure it frustrates your fan bases. Our Fanbase for the most part enjoys the postseason, with the exception of Higgins we get a pretty fair whistle during tourney time. We don't have that same luxury during the regular season as you do in the big 12.

I was at a grade school game and someone told me that KU was in trouble, down 10 to WVU, in the 2nd half. I told them, I would give them WVU, for $10. No way Johnny Boy lets KU lose. He's well worth whatever Self is paying him. Probably arranged for him an Adidas shoe contract. That is why the Big 12 winning streak is a joke, and just watch, some way, they will screw TT at Baylor. Happens every year.

Told you so. Baylor shoots 11 more foul shots to beat TT in a close one, opening it up for KU. Never fails, just like death and taxes.

Reactions: howercat
I don’t know his overall record for Kansas, but I do know that teams from the state of Kansas and Wisconsin are most likely to win if Higgins is on the whistle. SEC teams, most notably Kentucky, and Virginia and West Virginia are likely to lose. FACT. We’ve got more stats over at the Higgins Missed Calls Thread.

No one will be able to deny the travesty of the game tonight.

I believe you. Sheesh! I'd be embarrassed if I was a Jayhawks fan. This is why you flame out early most of the time in the tourney. You and Duke don't get the same whistle in post season and i'm sure it frustrates your fan bases. Our Fanbase for the most part enjoys the postseason, with the exception of Higgins we get a pretty fair whistle during tourney time. We don't have that same luxury during the regular season as you do in the big 12.
Coach Self had a lot of arguments with Higgins a few years back, he had to adjust how we play when he is refereeing. We actually end up playing really soft when he is there most of the time. Our kids get use to that and don’t know how to react during the tourney when other refs let them actually play... It’s messed us up more than our fair share.

Their embarrassment comes in about a month.

I’m definitely not a Higgins fan, he’s always been a extreme ref, unfortunately. As you guys learned last year.

Coach Self had a lot of arguments with Higgins a few years back, he had to adjust how we play when he is refereeing. We actually end up playing really soft when he is there most of the time. Our kids get use to that and don’t know how to react during the tourney when other refs let them actually play... It’s messed us up more than our fair share.

Yeah, with the foul shots being 35-2, I can tell that they are really at odds. LOL

Yeah, with the foul shots being 35-2, I can tell that they are really at odds. LOL
If you guys had him several of your regular season games, and had to adjust to normal refs during the tournament, you guys would have had issues too. He’s way overboard compared to most refs.

Heard Higgins has been fixing games in Allen Outhouse for decades. Also heard his bedroom is adorned with Self pictures galore showing various hairstyles.

If you guys had him several of your regular season games, and had to adjust to normal refs during the tournament, you guys would have had issues too. He’s way overboard compared to most refs.

Although I understand what you are saying, the adjustment to different referees is well worth it, when the home cooking gets you a 2 seed, instead of a 5, because of all the wins that were given by Higgins.

Heard Higgins has been fixing games in Allen Outhouse for decades. Also heard his bedroom is adorned with Self pictures galore with numerous different hairstyles.
Dunno, maybe you shouldn’t let him blind fold you the next that you are in there so that we all know what’s really up...

Although I understand what you are saying, the adjustment to different referees is well worth it, when the home cooking gets you a 2 seed, instead of a 5, because of all the wins that were given by Higgins.
It doesn’t help when it counts, I would much rather get some refs that let them play.

Im sorry, but this just sounds ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT