ADVERTISEMENT

Hi, I'm blueaz, I have a confession...

while I mostly listen to punk ( skate punk , ska ect ) I like all kinds of music including rap though I like the rap I grew up on the late 80's and 90's like Mob Deep, E-40 , Bone , Gang Starr , Tribe called quest ect . Really the only modern rap I can stomuch is stuff like Childish Gambino , Kendrick Lamar which is more artistic then much of horrible crap I hear on the XM rap channels these days. Drake is just lame in terms of music IMO . Like that he helps Cal though as the kids seem to love him so it doesn't hurt.

Stevie Wonder was probably the originator of rap. (Yes, I am well aware of most of his music to state that. His latest works, not so much.) My two favorite artists are Merle Haggard and Stevie Wonder.
Dammit man........you have some good taste........try listening to Merle's two sons......pretty good......

Reactions: BBUK
The Game is better sold than told......but here's a freebie. Like what they like. Girls LOVE Drake. He recently released a track called Nice For What that is pretty much the theme song for the ladies for Summer 2018. Unless you like spittin game to grandmas. Then I guess you're good telling people you don't know anything about Drake.

ThotKing--

F018_BF2_B-_D806-4188-8744-_B6_B506_BFA897.jpg
I remember this drake—

Reactions: Sawnee Cat and awf
I would almost guarantee the vast majority have heard Drake, Eminem, Lil Wayne and Kanye track FOREVER. Either on the radio, from Lebron James material or the 100,000 times it played on POP,Rap, Variety channels. I know it has played at madness a few times as well.
Eminem, Lil Wayne... i do listen to.

I have a confession to make... I love rock and roll, country, blues, and my 2 beautiful dogs. Yes I love my wife as well, almost forgot to mention her. Hi Honey. I have another confession. I love Cal, UK, BBN, chicken liver, soup beans and corn bread baked or fried. One more. I fart in my office when no one is around. Almost got caught a couple of times when my boss walked in unexpectedly. Mine seem to simmer for awhile. I wonder if my boss knows.

Reactions: awf
Dammit man........you have some good taste........try listening to Merle's two sons......pretty good......

I listened to them on youtube recently. I hope what I listened to was when they were first getting into performing because I was not feeling any good from their performance. I will try again as I am not sure when the youtube was recorded. Thanks

"I Don't Think Hank Did It That Away". Any music without Johnny, Willie, Waylon and Kris is not worth wasting your time on. blueaz, God is a forgiving God.

I listened to them on youtube recently. I hope what I listened to was when they were first getting into performing because I was not feeling any good from their performance. I will try again as I am not sure when the youtube was recorded. Thanks
Someone sent me something recently on FB. The one son reminded me in ways of Merle but the other son was just a good singer..........

I have a confession to make... I love rock and roll, country, blues, and my 2 beautiful dogs. Yes I love my wife as well, almost forgot to mention her. Hi Honey. I have another confession. I love Cal, UK, BBN, chicken liver, soup beans and corn bread baked or fried. One more. I fart in my office when no one is around. Almost got caught a couple of times when my boss walked in unexpectedly. Mine seem to simmer for awhile. I wonder if my boss knows.
He's as aware as your laundress...

ADVERTISEMENT