ADVERTISEMENT

Hi, I’m Altmin. Is UK the only clean top program?

37741080-452f-470d-b5c2-bcb11bac6fe1_text_hi.gif

What up world, it’s ya boy Altmin.

With the news on Zion and Bill Self this week, is UK the only clean top program?

UK is the only clean program imo.

If you’re a K.U. fan,...see above

Sorry, no program is clean. In fact, don't even say it because typically that is the next program to fall.

Define clean.

Is Kentucky using shoe money to buy recruits? No.

Is Cal coordinating with bag men to pay John Wall? No.

Could a player have taken money at some point at it didn’t hit Cals radar? Maybe.

But until you have something, it isn’t “objective” to assume. It’s lazy.

OP=NPC. NPC points and shrieks "Rheeeeeeeeeee!". Sez self satisfied, " There! That showed 'em! "

I will never understand the guys who get run and keep making new names like people aren't going to figure it out. Just a whole lot of stupid out there...

Reactions: awf
Define clean.

Is Kentucky using shoe money to buy recruits? No.

Is Cal coordinating with bag men to pay John Wall? No.

Could a player have taken money at some point at it didn’t hit Cals radar? Maybe.

But until you have something, it isn’t “objective” to assume. It’s lazy.

You can believe the fairy tale if you want. I have seen enough to say confidently that there is slime everywhere. In fact, it wouldn't be objective to say that all of the other programs are cheating but somehow this program is not. It makes no sense. I am not saying that Coach Cal is making payment or even aware of anything (I believe strongly in him) but there is cheating, IMO, at every major (and probably all of the minor) sports programs.

You can believe the fairy tale if you want. I have seen enough to say confidently that there is slime everywhere. In fact, it wouldn't be objective to say that all of the other programs are cheating but somehow this program is not. It makes no sense. I am not saying that Coach Cal is making payment or even aware of anything (I believe strongly in him) but there is cheating, IMO, at every major (and probably all of the minor) sports programs.

No, there's not. You have no proof of that and you aren't objective.

UK is doing as clean as possible. I am not going to stick my head in the sand and believe something with a recruit here or there happened in high school considering that all these guys have been recruited by teams that cheated

But if UK was doing what we have heard in the trial, they would have been busted a long time ago. UK and Calipari are the poster boys for what people think is killing college ball. And it would be a career making sports journalist dream to uncover it. Ask JERRY Tipton

Seriously, we’re under a microscope at UK! Especially, with Cal here! No one has their head the sand here!
UK "IS" the microscope. I don't think there is ONE person within compliance or the Athletic Dept. that isn't full aware of every step that is made within the program.

Hell... Before Calipari came to UK, then UK self-reported a secondary violation for rolling a basketball to Josh Carrier. JOSH CARRIER!!!

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT