ADVERTISEMENT

Herro!

I was just about to make a thread about Herro. Watching him on NBA tv now. Herro and Trae Young pitting on a early show with Herro leading it with 14 points in 8min

Would love to be able to watch! If you don’t mind me asking, how much do you pay for NBA TV? Hate that hardly any of these games are televised.

Without what ever cable company you have you either go on the website or call. It’s about $23-$33 dollars a month depending on if you want commercials or not

Would love to be able to watch! If you don’t mind me asking, how much do you pay for NBA TV? Hate that hardly any of these games are televised.

Without what ever cable company you have you either go on the website or call. It’s about $23-$33 dollars a month depending on if you want commercials or not

Thanks! I’ll look into it. Probably dropping cable soon too because it’s just outrageously expensive.

Edit: looks like you have to have a cable subscription to watch according to their website. Oh well!

Meant to say “with cable company”. There are sites to watch some games like cric I think it’s called

Thanks! I’ll look into it. Probably dropping cable soon too because it’s just outrageously expensive.

Edit: looks like you have to have a cable subscription to watch according to their website. Oh well!

Sooooo impressive. So far it’s been Zion, Herro,NAW, PJ Washington, Garland as the most impressive rookies I’ve seen so far this preseason

Last edited:
Crackstreams ! It has everything, every game every sport! It’s all free also. Has 1080p, 720, and lower if your tv or computer can’t handle high HD. Some games even in 4K I saw. Try it and never pay for games again. You’re welcome.

And a year ago I thought he would at least play his sophomore year!!! :joy::joy:
He’s got a negative wingspan. Thought that would make him a 2 and done but he turns out to be a good rebounder and defender anyway.

Reactions: Mojocat
Weird since that’s what hurts Monk who is more athletic, Herro handles and offensive moves seem more developed than Monks already

He’s got a negative wingspan. Thought that would make him a 2 and done but he turns out to be a good rebounder and defender anyway.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Weird since that’s what hurts Monk who is more athletic, Herro handles and offensive moves seem more developed than Monks already

Herro has a good 3” of height on Monk though, right?

If you have a friend who still has cable, you can use their log-in.
I have 2 in my family + close friend who use mine. One lives in another state and it still works.

The Cable Company told me it is OK to allow multiple users from same "family" to use it.
Since I am one and only at my domain, I share.

Reminds me of a young Drazen Petrovic.

With how he can score the ball, and how he understands angles and spacing already like a 15 year vet would. Will bring alot of excitement to Miami much like Drazen brought to the Nets.

So confident and competitive.

Reactions: MWes11
Wow! Herro made more 3s in 5 minutes in an exhibition game than he made in 4 NCAA tourney games for us. I know he hit the huge 3 against Houston, but I still have nightmares of the WIDE OPEN bricks he continued to throw up in the Elite Eight OT loss to Auburn.

I know people will roast me for this post, but it is all true.

Wow! Herro made more 3s in 5 minutes in an exhibition game than he made in 4 NCAA tourney games for us. I know he hit the huge 3 against Houston, but I still have nightmares of the WIDE OPEN bricks he continued to throw up in the Elite Eight OT loss to Auburn.

Cal didn't use him enough off the bounce. Most of his misses last year were catch and shoot. For whatever reason, the kid is better when he's able to create his own shot.

Reactions: UKhoopCat
Herro has a good 3” of height on Monk though, right?
True. But, a big difference was also Monk's failure to rebound or defend. I can't say whether that was due to a lack of fundamentals or lack of effort, but it certainly wasn't due to a lack of physical ability. Athleticism comes in different types, but for a 2G in the game of basketball I think Monk's athleticism was phenomenal. I hope he becomes a more complete player, because he would be something special to watch.

Reactions: Catzman and STL_Cat
True. But, a big difference was also Monk's failure to rebound or defend. I can't say whether that was due to a lack of fundamentals or lack of effort, but it certainly wasn't due to a lack of physical ability. Athleticism comes in different types, but for a 2G in the game of basketball I think Monk's athleticism was phenomenal. I hope he becomes a more complete player, because he would be something special to watch.

100% and that’s all about effort. As great of a scorer as he was at Kentucky, he had was too many games with 1 or 0 rebounds. 11 games with 1 or 0. He had 20 games at Kentucky with 2 or less rebounds. In 5 games, Monk failed to get a single rebound.

For comparison, Herro only had 6 games with 2 or less rebounds. Only 2 games with 1 rebound. In no games did Herro fail to get a single rebound.

Obviously you don’t want to rely on your 2G for rebounding, but this definitely speaks to the completeness of a player.

Reactions: G-PIP
And I remember thinking he would be a good 3 year player for us... lol
I am no longer surprised with anything he does, great player.

I completely agree with you. It’s frustrating.

Reactions: ncaaky and STL_Cat
And a year ago I thought he would at least play his sophomore year!!! :joy::joy:
If he would have gone to Wisconsin. He would be playing his sophomore season & probably a junior season. Instead he choose Kentucky & now he's a multi millionaire.

Reactions: MethodUK
rolleyes.gif

There's no need to roast you, you make a vaild point. It can indeed be frustrating to see how good he can be when he was bricking it up when we last saw him in the games that mattered most for UK.

And it's also why I think folks might be making too much of his performance the other night. There's a big difference between exhibition games and real games. Let's first see how he does in games that actually mean something.

Last edited:
Reactions: ncaaky
ADVERTISEMENT