ADVERTISEMENT

Herro w/ 6 straight to end practice

tenor.gif

I’ve been wanting a dead eye puke type shooter for a long time. We didn’t get to see booker as much, and Aaron Harrison was clutch. I hope herro doesn’t go all josh carrier on us. It’s going to be damn hard keeping him on the bench.

End of games needing shots

Quickley
Green
Herro
Pj
Montgomery

Scary good

Would rather have Travis out there in crunch time Boogie, better chance to offensive rebound any misses that happen and get another chance..

I’ve been wanting a dead eye puke type shooter for a long time. We didn’t get to see booker as much, and Aaron Harrison was clutch. I hope herro doesn’t go all josh carrier on us. It’s going to be damn hard keeping him on the bench.

Quickley
Green
Herro
Pj
Montgomery

Scary good
Johnson shot the same percentage from 3 as Herro in the Bahamas,

Quickley
Green
Herro
Pj
Montgomery

Scary good
Why the Josh Carrier comparisons? Because he is white? Lol Herro is on another level.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but some of you are clearly very young and have no idea about the Practice Legend Josh Carrier.
LOL the Bahamas were against grown ass men . Also Herro is going to be a top 20 pick. Carrier was never even considered a top 50 recruit. Apples to oranges. Herro is probably the 1 player we don't have to worry about not living up to the hype . Kid is wired for greatness.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
ADVERTISEMENT