ADVERTISEMENT

Herro game reminds me of Jeff Sheppard

I actually agree with you in this smoothie king, I’m sure the White factor plays a role but others will say rex. I think Shepard is the perfect comparison

I'm thinking better than Sheppard. But that is a decent comparison. A better one I think would be Grayson Allen (minus the douche-bagery).

He definitely reminds me of a Super Herro……
th

Reactions: BlueUKats#9
shooting form wise it looks a lot like Shep shooting
in the Cal era he is much closer to Murray

shooting form wise it looks a lot like Shep shooting
in the Cal era he is much closer to Murray
Murray didn' have much lift when he shot and he used to run around on offense like a wild man to get open.
So far, I'm seeing great lift and a more straightforward game from Herro. He may have to eventually play like Murray to get open once defenses start to key on him, but for right now he just seems to know where to be to get an open shot.
I've also noticed he's a good guy to outlet to, he's a steadying player when he has the ball and he knows what to do with it.
I'm glad we have him, he's going to light some teams up.

But Shep wasn't a pg at UK, so why does it matter what he was recruited for?
He did his freshman year. It matters because there's actually nothing similar about their games at 18 years old. White kid that jumps high. Herro is much much bigger than Shep.
To be honest his game is alot like Greyson Allen coming into college.

Herro is considerably bigger than Shep.

Shep was really no taller than 6'2" (at most), but over-listed at 6'3". Conversely, not only does Herro appear to be every bit of his listed 6'5", he almost looks to me like he might even be a bit bigger (I noticed when he stood next to Keldon Johnson he didn't look like the shorter one).

Last edited:
Shep was more robotic. Not sure thats the correct word. Herro just seems loser and fluid. I like the Rex comparison. Not sure Shep had the handle or could create his own shot like Hetro and Rex.

ADVERTISEMENT