ADVERTISEMENT

Here's The Truth...

It's all good. After observing your behavior, it's become abundantly clear there is no reason to ever read another one of your posts. I don't need to prove my connections to a guy who is only here to attack people and vent because his daily life is so awful. I figured out how to put you on ignore. Enjoy talking to yourself.

Newbies....

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Look, I hope you are correct & they all come back, I was just stating that it seems like all of our players are ready to leave UK as soon as possible.

Wenyen, specifically, I do not know his finances but their are posters on here that say he will leave no matter what because of his families financial situation.

And i am not saying they will all come back.

I am only pointing out the constant talk of precedent when it isnt actually true pertaining to to freshmen.

Could it happen? yes of course it could, but it would not be precedent.

As to Wenyen we had ONE poster say this and it has mushroomed without any evidence. He did not live in hut prior to coming to UK. And $100k in Turkey doesnt do much anyway.

Wenyen may nave NBA potential in a couple of years and he has loads of PT in front of him next season. He may go but I see him staying.

Some of you guy are calling this a bridge year what are we bridging to? We will probably lose at least two guys (Knox, Diallo) Diallo didn't want to come back this year but couldn't get a first round guarantee, I think he leaves this year notmatter where he is projected (right know he is projected #28 in the first round).

SKG will be probably go he is projected anywhere from 12 to 20, so that will be
GCASE

I totally agree Diallo did not want to come back. He may look back at that as a mistake. He was an unknown commodity because no one had seen him play in a year. This year he has shown unbelievable athleticism with a penchant for trying to make unnecessary moves that cost the team. He has looked pretty bad the last few games. He maybe should have tested the nba water last year. They've seen him play now.

In fairness, I believe that corner shot that did everything but go in towards the end last night would have put us up 7 and we win the game. That's been the story this year.

Reactions: GCASE
So what? You have 2 years of your way, enjoy it. Why be mad just because Cal did not intend for it to happen?
Because it's likely a mirage. Two years of it won't fix things although we should have a couple juniors next year who can contribute. I'll take it and I'm not mad, unless I'm watching a game, then I'm mad. Ugh

Reactions: brianpoe
Some of you guy are calling this a bridge year what are we bridging to? We will probably lose at least two guys (Knox, Diallo) Diallo didn't want to come back this year but couldn't get a first round guarantee, I think he leaves this year notmatter where he is projected (right know he is projected #28 in the first round).

SKG will be probably go he is projected anywhere from 12 to 20, so that will be
GCASE

I totally agree Diallo did not want to come back. He may look back at that as a mistake. He was an unknown commodity because no one had seen him play in a year. This year he has shown unbelievable athleticism with a penchant for trying to make unnecessary moves that cost the team. He has looked pretty bad the last few games. He maybe should have tested the nba water last year. They've seen him play now.

In fairness, I believe that corner shot that did everything but go in towards the end last night would have put us up 7 and we win the game. That's been the story this year.
SKG? Michaels brother? Nah, maybe Shai or Sacha?

We have 1 first round draft pick. Kevin Knox. SGA is a early 2nd rounder. I have no idea where Gabriel and Diallo think they're going. Maybe the Greece D League.

Reactions: brianpoe
Many have complained about Cal only recruiting one and done's. You're getting your wish.

This is what the process HAS to look like if Cal is going to recruit players that end up staying multiple years (whether by design or not). It has to start somewhere, and this season is what it looks like to transition to multi-year players.

Next year we have more multi-year players coming in: Johnson (#14), Quickly (#15) and Herro (#33).

In the long run we will be fine...but this is what it looks like to transition to what you all wanted. Now let's see if it works.

And just think this whole time of him going after Zion, Reddish, Barret etc etc I thought he was still going after those one and done guys.
I'm glad you set me straight in my thinking by telling me that he really didn't want those guys in the first place. And all those pesky top 5 guys in last year's class he wanted as well but didn't land. Must have been a big smoke screen.

And just think this whole time of him going after Zion, Reddish, Barret etc etc I thought he was still going after those one and done guys.
I'm glad you set me straight in my thinking by telling me that he really didn't want those guys in the first place. And all those pesky top 5 guys in last year's class he wanted as well but didn't land. Must have been a big smoke screen.
Good reading comprehension chief. I never said it was intentional...either way, the guys who don't like the one and done are getting a taste of what it's like to have multi-year players.

Why don't you explain to us Roy Williams's guilt infliction recipe for getting quality players to come back? It has to be more than just the cars and doing drugs in his country home? Easy credit? Pun intended, btw.

WTF are you even talking about? How the hell did you go from a discussion about UK recruiting to this?

I'm glad I figured out the ignore function. I think I'm going to let you have your paranoid conversations with yourself.

Many have complained about Cal only recruiting one and done's. You're getting your wish.

This is what the process HAS to look like if Cal is going to recruit players that end up staying multiple years (whether by design or not). It has to start somewhere, and this season is what it looks like to transition to multi-year players.

Next year we have more multi-year players coming in: Johnson (#14), Quickly (#15) and Herro (#33).

In the long run we will be fine...but this is what it looks like to transition to what you all wanted. Now let's see if it works.
The only reason that the squad is looking like this is because Cal is getting his clock cleaned by Coach K and others

Truth? You want the truth?

giphy.gif

Reactions: crpoore
ADVERTISEMENT