ADVERTISEMENT

Heart of a Champion

I totally agree with you, OP. I have been so excited about this team for quite a while and this story makes me feel even more excited. There is just something about this team that is special. I didn't think the Bahamas trip would ever get here and now that I have gotten a taste our our our team, I want more. Now I have to wait for the start of the season. Patience is not one of my better qualities so it's going to be a long time till the season starts.

GO CATS!!!!!!

Reactions: awf and Bkocats
By January this team is going to be kicking butt and taking names. I get excited every year about our cats, but this team is just going to be awesome. It’s August and these kids are showing the world what it means to play as a team. You can tell they are all on a mission and love playing together. Even after playing a game they were in the gym shooting and working together to get better. Love this team and you can tell just by watching them at timeouts all of them are focused on the coaches. BBN going to be a great year. I think this team has all the ingredients to bring home #9. I know a lot of basketball to play before March, but damn how can you not get excited about their potential.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT