ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing Adidas tearing apart their agreement, would you want to be the next shoe sponsor..

KMKAT

All-American
Sep 17, 2003
Duluth
...of UL athletics?

I can't see any company eager to join forces with UL to promote their brand.

You have to know the corruption is over for good before going there. Do you trust the UL administration?

Big Baller Brand...

No way Lavar provides UofL with $300/pair shoes for all of their sports teams, especially now that Jurich won't be there to approve the "questionable character" type of players they are used to attracting.:D

Probably a good opportunity for UA to step in a negotiate a transparent contract with the school and coaches.

If I recall correctly they're only tearing apart the contract with Rick. Not the school. Although Louisville without Rick and on an impending post season ban isn't worth 60 million much less 160 million.

Little baller brand couldn't afford to provide them with gear let alone pay them money. Lololol!!! They don't even have the required gear needed to support a school.

If I recall correctly they're only tearing apart the contract with Rick. Not the school. Although Louisville without Rick and on an impending post season ban isn't worth 60 million much less 160 million.

Maybe LilBrothel is still worth 2% of the contract like before.

Reactions: coach-2
I'm thinking British Knights or Pony.

New Balance might offer a couple of thousand, since the women's team is still pretty good.

Converse (owned by Nike) could make a big return, but don't think they want their Chucks tied to this university that could lose its TV and tournament money.

Hey David , I found some pairs of these in an old duffel in the basement. What sizes do you need?

DSC05605.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT