ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to Nashville for the first time this week.

Aug 13, 2017
What are some of the must-sees? What are some of the good local eateries? We are going to Top Golf, other than that no plans that I know of. I was pretty disappointed that weed is not legal in Tennessee. I guess we will have to drive through Illanoys.
giphy.gif

Biscuit Love.

Really good but overrated imo. Also prepare to wait in a line of epic proportions. About 90% of said line is there solely to instagram their visit.

If you aren't there by 8am, it's just not worth it imo. And I can't think of any breakfast worth being in line for at 8am.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I think the Big Appeal is New York City.
Yes, much better folk in NYC..please go there instead. That goes for asshole California liberals who ruined everything in their path then move to more attractive places economically... before they start voting again like they’ve done in Austin, ruining it. Now they are moving from Austin to Nashville.

Reactions: CB3UK
If you're a live music fan, you will not see/hear a greater collection of TALENTED musicians on one street, than on Broadway.

I'm not a huge country music fan... but those folks are REALLY good.

Really good but overrated imo. Also prepare to wait in a line of epic proportions. About 90% of said line is there solely to instagram their visit.

If you aren't there by 8am, it's just not worth it imo. And I can't think of any breakfast worth being in line for at 8am.
Yeah better get there early or be really patient.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Hit the saloons on Broadway, ask the bartenders where to eat and where the servers and barbacks hang out when not working.

Your welcome.

Reactions: birdforbogey
ADVERTISEMENT