ADVERTISEMENT

Headed to Lexington for my first NIL event!!!!

YES!

The Agenda of supporting UK NIL efforts.

Put up or shut up Gorilla, what have you done to support UK NIL efforts?

Huh?
Anything to support Matt Jones narrative you mean. That’s why you frauds habitually lie and completely make up stuff. What have I done for NIL, not lie and promote the narrative that UK doesn’t support NIL like you frauds. Lying and negatively recruiting against your own program for daddy Matt.

You fraud’s literally attacked a booster with a collective that supports NIL at UK for not going along with daddy Matt’s agenda. That’s how pathetic you KSR frauds are. Chris Harris had the nerve to say Matt Jones claims were inaccurate and the sheep attacked him. That’s how important the narrative is to you frauds.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
For example, Learfield’s previous deal with Alabama included things like stadium concessions and pouring rights.
I didn’t know that.

Are “pouring rights” related to beer sales?

Our stadium concessions have always been a HUGE fundraising apparatus for high school and church groups. And from pretty far out in the state, including Rockcastle County for at least a decade, back in the 00’s.

I suspect the University has weighed monetizing stadium concessions and settled on the greater community good and the community good will created.

I didn’t know that.

Are “pouring rights” related to beer sales?

Our stadium concessions have always been a HUGE fundraising apparatus for high school and church groups. And from pretty far out in the state, including Rockcastle County for at least a decade, back in the 00’s.

I suspect the University has weighed monetizing stadium concessions and settled on the greater community good and the community good will created.
Depends on the exact deal, but pouring rights can be inclusive of both alcohol and soft drinks. I believe Alabama’s deal covered both, but I’m going off memory and could be wrong. I also think the previous Alabama-Learfield deal included rights for isotonic beverages (i.e., sports drinks like Gatorade or Powerade).

Most schools have separate deals for things like concessions, so it was unusual for Alabama to have that rolled into their multi-media deal with Learfield. But it was a sizable portion of the overall contract; might’ve been up to a third of the value of the total deal.

I haven’t read anything yet regarding those types of specifics for Alabama’s new deal with Learfield, but I’m assuming the concessions piece carried over into this new deal (I could be wrong though).

Reactions: The-Hack
So none of your business lying fraud. I don’t care if you give a dime to NIL or not. My point is to stop lying. Stop making up BS. Stop negative recruiting UK. Can you frauds pull that off or is daddy Matt just too important to you?
If these so called KSR fans you keep referring to are heads, then you’re acting like tails on the same coin.

If these so called KSR fans you keep referring to are heads, then you’re acting like tails on the same coin.
Except you can’t point to a single lie I’ve told. I can point to dozens from your buddies. I’ll keep telling the truth, you have fun defending liars because they’re your message board buddies.

Last edited:
Except you can’t point to a single lie I’ve told. I can point to dozens from your buddies.
Considering I’ve unambiguously criticized the points made by Matt Jones about JMI and NIL, I think it’s safe to say that none of them are my “buddies.”

I also believe you’re fully aware of where I stand on the NIL issue, so should I consider your statement about them being my buddies to be a “lie”?

Considering I’ve unambiguously criticized the points made by Matt Jones about JMI and NIL, I think it’s safe to say that none of them are my “buddies.”

I also believe you’re fully aware of where I stand on the NIL issue, so should I consider your statement about them being my buddies to be a “lie”?
Well there has to be a reason a guy who clearly knows the truth is defending these lying frauds. If we’re different sides of the same coin, point out my lies. Again, I can post a list of the lies these frauds have told.

Anything to deflect from their lies. Maggard, Barnhart, Barnhart’s wife, JMI employee. Call me whatever you want but you won’t be able to call me a liar like you frauds are.
Bro I haven't ever commented on any of this so I can't be a fraud, Marc. I see you on here going on about Jones and it seemed like something Maggard would do

Well there has to be a reason a guy who clearly knows the truth is defending these lying frauds. If we’re different sides of the same coin, point out my lies. Again, I can post a list of the lies these frauds have told.
You didn’t answer my question.

And my comment also wasn’t defending them. It was criticizing your behavior, so your statement about that is also inaccurate. Should I also consider that to also be a “lie”?

You didn’t answer my question.

And my comment also wasn’t defending them. It was criticizing your behavior, so your statement about that is also inaccurate. Should I also consider that to also be a “lie”?
You can consider my statements whatever you want. Whatever you need to do to deflect for you buddies lies. Just a FYI, when someone doesn’t tell the truth it’s a lie. Sugarcoat it all you want but these frauds are liars.

You can consider my statements whatever you want. Whatever you need to do to deflect for you buddies lies. Just a FYI, when someone doesn’t tell the truth it’s a lie. Sugarcoat it all you want but these frauds are liars.
In that case, you’ve made 2 statements that were untrue. One, that they were my buddies and two, that my post was defending them. Neither of which are true statements.

So going by your own definition, is it safe to assume that you consider yourself to be a liar?

In that case, you’ve made 2 statements that were untrue. One, that they were my buddies and two, that my post was defending them. Neither of which are true statements.

So going by your own definition, is it safe to assume that you consider yourself to be a liar?
Sure, I have lied before and I am by definition a liar. The thing is I know what I am so any label you put on me has no effect. It doesn’t bother me like it does y’all when I call actual habitual lying frauds what they really are. They are blatant liars to the point of just making up stuff.

You have fun with not defending your not buddies and I’ll keep telling the truth about how UK absolutely supports NIL and has from the jump even tho the liars say we didn’t. How Mitch Barnhart absolutely supports NIL even tho the liars say he doesn’t. How the coaches didn’t go around Barnhart to get NIL laws passed at the state level even the liars say they did. About how JMI isn’t some evil empire interested in hurting UK. How UKs logos are UKs name image and likeness. How JMI doesn’t prevent coaches from promoting NIL or collectives. How JMI doesn’t prevent coaches from doing NIL events. How every school does NIL without logos. I will call out every lie they spew.

I will stick to the topic, you can score your message board points. Welcome to PC culture where calling people who lie liars is frowned upon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT