ADVERTISEMENT

He gone … unvaccinated Vikings coach

JFC, y’all still on the StOp ThE sTeAl bullshit.

Your boy lost. Here I thought the Hillary stans were some sore losers.
Same type folks who bitched and moaned when Al Gore wasn't conceding back in 2000 when he at least had a good enough case to get the courts to listen to it. Dumbass Trump cronies were so incompetent that they sometimes couldn't even file their cases properly to get them heard much less have any judge take it seriously.

There's mounds of evidence showing the election was unlikely to have been fair.

If they really wanted to prove it was fair, they could've done it.

If they really wanted bulletproof elections we could all trust, they'd make it so.
They don't need to prove it was fair. That's not how our legal system works in America.

Reactions: Nightwish84
They don't need to prove it was fair. That's not how our legal system works in America.
You can’t prove Dick if courts refuse to hear witnesses, and refuse cases.
The judge in Nevada was the only one that was going to allow witnesses, then reneged at the last second and instead said he reviewed 28000 pieces of evidence overnight.

Exactly, you are compelled to conclude the election was fair because the media told you it was, which confirms your biases and it makes you feel good. Happy days!

It does nothing to explain anything. It encourages suspicion.

If they wanted to make the eletion demonstrably free and fair, tcompletely accurate beyond reasonable doubt, they could. It's 2021.

You can’t prove Dick if courts refuse to hear witnesses, and refuse cases.
The judge in Nevada was the only one that was going to allow witnesses, then reneged at the last second and instead said he reviewed 28000 pieces of evidence overnight.
It's summer, Bill. Go swing in a hammock or something and stop replaying your personal tragedy that is the 2020 election. Maybe people would rather talk about this Vikings fella some more...

It's summer, Bill. Go swing in a hammock or something and stop replaying your personal tragedy that is the 2020 election. Maybe people would rather talk about this Vikings fella some more...
I’m grilling salmon right now, enjoying the lazy days of summer.
It’s not a “ personal tragedy” to me. Do you want leaders selected for you, or do you want to choose them. The corruption in DC is tearing this country apart on purpose so we’ll ignore them.
I agree on your last part, this is about a Viking coach.

I know. It pails in comparison to these experiences. Can you believe how many people had the same exact thing happen to them?

7Msgu4JK.png
Fake! The original Tweet is by an ER doc in Florida. The others are anti-vax trolls tweeting it to discredit. Note how many make smarta $$ edits like changing the delta variant to the ligma (lick my) or sugma (suck my) variant

Welp, Dr Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccine processes thinks pro Covid vaxxers are m'fn dumbasses.

And not to mention the french Doctor who discovered AIDs. Thinks ya'll are dumb asses too.

ADE is happening. Best of luck.

They told you we had a swiss cheese election system.

Then they made it easier with mailed out . ballots to not current voter rolls, lax signature verifcation, unverifiable chain of custody, and on and on.

THe "argument" that the courts refused to hear it, so then the absence of evidence 3 weeks after the election is evidence of absence of fraud, is not good enough.

Yes, you are idiots.
Haha, I"m so glad you posted that link. You think I believe those idiots? They were just crying because Trump won and Hillary lost, notice the republicans didn't have shite to say about the voting process then did they? Now the republicans are crying and the democrats don't have anything to say. Do you know why that is??

There is no widespread voter fraud on either side, it's just politicians spouting bullshite on both sides trying to gin up their idiot fan bases so they'll come out and vote next election. You're just stupid enough to believe this partisan crap and let them lead you around by the nose.

Haha, I"m so glad you posted that link. You think I believe those idiots? They were just crying because Trump won and Hillary lost, notice the republicans didn't have shite to say about the voting process then did they? Now the republicans are crying and the democrats don't have anything to say. Do you know why that is??

There is no widespread voter fraud on either side, it's just politicians spouting bullshite on both sides trying to gin up their idiot fan bases so they'll come out and vote next election. You're just stupid enough to believe this partisan crap and let them lead you around by the nose.
Define widespread? No politician formed my opinion, it’s in broad daylight out in the open.

Reactions: SDC8888
Did Trump win his election because of cheating?
No, you know how we know? There were 3 years of investigations, media running with every anonymous source, and sworn testimony showing the “ Russia collusion” was started by the Clinton campaign. On top of there being zero inconsistencies in the voting.
Now compare that to this election, where the media refuses to do any digging even with evidence and irregularities, of which there are countless amounts.
Zuckerberg dumped millions into districts, and in return was able to “ cure” ballots.

There were literally millions of unaccounted absentee ballots floating around after totals were known in PA alone.
Officials lied about machines being connected to the internet, why? Why lie about that?

Welp, Dr Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccine processes thinks pro Covid vaxxers are m'fn dumbasses.

And not to mention the french Doctor who discovered AIDs. Thinks ya'll are dumb asses too.

ADE is happening. Best of luck.
Malone got the Moderna vaccine himself

Montagnier did his work on HIV in the early 1980s and has been known as a crackpot in the scientific community for over 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
No, you know how we know? There were 3 years of investigations, media running with every anonymous source, and sworn testimony showing the “ Russia collusion” was started by the Clinton campaign. On top of there being zero inconsistencies in the voting.
Now compare that to this election, where the media refuses to do any digging even with evidence and irregularities, of which there are countless amounts.
Zuckerberg dumped millions into districts, and in return was able to “ cure” ballots.

There were literally millions of unaccounted absentee ballots floating around after totals were known in PA alone.
Officials lied about machines being connected to the internet, why? Why lie about that?

So, to paraphrase for you. Trump won fairly, but Biden cheated because it's so easy to cheat.

No Bill, no politician formed your opinion, hahahaha. You're just a partisan political sheep my man.

Good try Bill. These simps are lost

Where? There were hearings in States, states swore up and down that the machines weren’t connected to the internet. A dude in GA hacked them live, during the hearing. Arizona audit just released info that their machines were also connected to the net. So there’s one lie proven.
GA released video of counters kicking out watchers and then counting again. They stopped just as the media returned. The same video shows them double counting votes. There were voters registered to businesses and PO Boxes in GA. There’s still hundreds of thousands of drop box ballots that have no chain of custody in GA even though ordered by a court.
You need to get a life. If proving Trump actually won is driving you, you are going to continue to lose.

Exactly, you are compelled to conclude the election was fair because the media told you it was, which confirms your biases and it makes you feel good. Happy days!

It does nothing to explain anything. It encourages suspicion.

If they wanted to make the eletion demonstrably free and fair, tcompletely accurate beyond reasonable doubt, they could. It's 2021.
The media didn't tell me it was fair. The judges that dismissed 64 lawsuits told me it was fair. Keep in mind that most of the judges that dismissed the bullshit lawsuits were in Republican States. Plenty of District Judges appointed by Trump dismissed his lawsuits and called BS. Yet, you losers with nothing else to do continue on this?

Reactions: kritikalcat
Riggghhht. Nice try
Which part isn’t true? I’ve got Malone in his own words saying he got the vax and the French doc went off the deep end years ago, everyone who isn’t trying to take advantage of an 89 year old man for their political agenda knows this

Which part isn’t true? I’ve got Malone in his own words saying he got the vax and the French doc went off the deep end years ago, everyone who isn’t trying to take advantage of an 89 year old man for their political agenda knows this

I just saw the video released yesterday that Malone stated that all vaccines need to be stopped. He has been very very critical lately. Which is also why there is media collab that is trying to silence him (which he admits to).

I’m grilling salmon right now, enjoying the lazy days of summer.
It’s not a “ personal tragedy” to me. Do you want leaders selected for you, or do you want to choose them. The corruption in DC is tearing this country apart on purpose so we’ll ignore them.

You and I vehemently disagree about the election, lets just move on.

But I will ask you a legit question. Since you do not want leaders selected for you, here is a quick summation of Arizona HB 2770 introduced this year allowing the legislature to ignore popular vote and pick the electors themselves. The link below works and I believe the pertinent section is on page 9. Are you in favor of that?

"House Bill 2720 aims to codify that theory of power. The bill would allow state legislators, by a majority vote, to select the Electoral College electors of their choice regardless of the state’s popular vote."

The media didn't tell me it was fair. The judges that dismissed 64 lawsuits told me it was fair. Keep in mind that most of the judges that dismissed the bullshit lawsuits were in Republican States. Plenty of District Judges appointed by Trump dismissed his lawsuits and called BS. Yet, you losers with nothing else to do continue on this?
They didn’t hear the cases, they didn’t call anything as they never heard the witnesses.
The only loser here is you, resorting to name calling because we’re bringing up inconvenient facts.

You and I vehemently disagree about the election, lets just move on.

But I will ask you a legit question. Since you do not want leaders selected for you, here is a quick summation of Arizona HB 2770 introduced this year allowing the legislature to ignore popular vote and pick the electors themselves. The link below works and I believe the pertinent section is on page 9. Are you in favor of that?

"House Bill 2720 aims to codify that theory of power. The bill would allow state legislators, by a majority vote, to select the Electoral College electors of their choice regardless of the state’s popular vote."
The state legislators can already do that, it’s the natural process if the vote is corrupt.

It is the natural process, per the Constitution as the state legislature is the next line in representing the most citizens. That doesn't mean that I think they should just do it on a whim, but it's the process Constitutionally.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tskware
It doesn't logically follow that it didn't work on you.

Understanding he's an incompetent corrupt senile moron, or that all politics is full of corrupt morons on both sides of the aisle, is not sufficient evidence to support that claim.

But good for you if it's true, nevertheless.

It doesn't logically follow that it didn't work on you.

Understanding he's an incompetent corrupt senile moron, or that all politics is full of corrupt morons on both sides of the aisle, is not sufficient evidence to support that claim.

But good for you if it's true, nevertheless.
Common sense supports that claim.

Democrats said it was fraud when they lost the election, couldn't provide proof.

Republicans cry fraud when they lost the election, can't provide proof.

They do this so you'll focus on this and ignore the fact that they are all bought and paid for and that's why Amazon, Disney, et al can get any law passed they want.

It's the modern day version of "bread and circuses".

Democrats said it was fraud when they lost the election, couldn't provide proof.

They do this so you'll focus on this and ignore the fact that they are all bought and paid for and that's why Amazon, Disney, et al can get any law passed they want.

Only the Republicans have given ample proof that shady dealings happened.

The difference is the desire by the media to investigate. The fact a civilian, Zuckerberg, was able to give millions of dollars to districts in certain areas in return for having access to cure ballots and donate insecure drop boxes is a giant red flag.
There is ridiculous amounts of red flags, again, the vote totals from Election Day were known before anyone had any idea how many absentee ballots had been filled out, and they had days and in some cases weeks to get them returned. Add that to the fact that there was no chain of custody for many of the drop boxes. If you think that’s the way to have election integrity you’re crazy. That’s the oppposite of it.

Reactions: Chase4UK
Only the Republicans have given ample proof that shady dealings happened.

The difference is the desire by the media to investigate. The fact a civilian, Zuckerberg, was able to give millions of dollars to districts in certain areas in return for having access to cure ballots and donate insecure drop boxes is a giant red flag.
There is ridiculous amounts of red flags, again, the vote totals from Election Day were known before anyone had any idea how many absentee ballots had been filled out, and they had days and in some cases weeks to get them returned. Add that to the fact that there was no chain of custody for many of the drop boxes. If you think that’s the way to have election integrity you’re crazy. That’s the oppposite of it.
They've given no proof, but you're so wrapped up in their theater you won't ever see the truth.

Have a good day.

I just saw the video released yesterday that Malone stated that all vaccines need to be stopped. He has been very very critical lately. Which is also why there is media collab that is trying to silence him (which he admits to).
That's the problem, you saw a social media video and take it as truth.
Falling for that Russian internet disinformation.

• Haha
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

Latter part is probably true, yes, but former is again a logical error.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, that the courts refused to hear the evidence on standing is not proof that the election was free and fair, no matter how much Jake Tapper tells you it is.

That's not the right answer to the very legitimate questions and statistical impossibilities/discrepancies. The answer is, going forward, let's make elections we can trust.

Bill Derrin'gton there seems to care about that, the rest of you, demonstrably, don't. Why? Well, because your guy "won," feels good man, or orange man bad so he out, feels good man. That's all you are saying, and again, that's not good enough.

They've given no proof, but you're so wrapped up in their theater you won't ever see the truth.

Have a good day.
I'm not wrapped up in anyones theater. I can see the irregularities all by myself.

Explain why State officials lied about the Voting machines being connected to the internet? They flat out lied about that, why? I'm not one to think the machines swapped votes, but when they lie about being hooked to the net it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.
You keep deflecting with insults when things you can't explain are pointed out to you, that's fine but it doesn't change the fact those things happened, and they never should again.

Latter part is probably true, yes, but former is again a logical error.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, that the courts refused to hear the evidence on standing is not proof that the election was free and fair, no matter how much Jake Tapper tells you it is.

That's not the right answer to the very legitimate questions and statistical impossibilities/discrepancies. The answer is, going forward, let's make elections we can trust.

Bill Derrin'gton there seems to care about that, the rest of you, demonstrably, don't. Why? Well, because your guy "won," feels good man or orange man bad, he out, feels good man. That's all you are saying, and again, that's not good enough.
You're so wrapped up in this crap you can't even comprehend that "my guy" didnt win, I didn't vote for either one of those idiots.

You're just so invested in their partisan bullshite you can't look at anything objectively.

Have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT