ADVERTISEMENT

Have you seen this Billboard in New Orleans?

Bkocats

All-American
Jan 2, 2011
1487264793556-1617mbb_nba_all_star_weekend_insta_twitter_2.jpg

http://www.ukathletics.com/news/nine-wildcats-to-be-featured-for-nba-all-star-weekend-02-16-2017

C40eHriWMAAyit8.jpg

All that talent and only 1 championship is what brought tears to my eye.
I truly hope you are using satire to show how dumb some of our fans can be . When you have freshmen just getting the final 4 is a hard work . Hell Coach K ( the best coach in cbb history to most ) wins a title once every 3.5 times he goes to a final 4 roughly ( and only once did he do that with young players) Cal has taken Uk to 4 and won 1. That is damn good and what is the best thing about it is he hasn't had loses to Mercer or Leheigh or Bucknell ect in the early rounds. If UK has talent and makes the dance they make the final 4 basically. Again I am going to assume this was making fun of the idiots that act like 1 title out of 4 tries is bad as I really hope we don't have that many morons running around as that would mean UMM and Zaytoven have made more accounts LOL. What Cal has done at UK and will continue to do is remarkable. I believe he is here another 10 years and in that time he will go to another 5-6 final fours and win 1-2 more titles.

According to the pictures on the lawyer's website, it's a digital billboard with 8 slides that's running all weekend.

That's beautiful.

Reactions: Bkocats
I think it's reasonable given Cal's ability, UK's prestige, and our talent level, we should have two. But it's better than none. Don't see why that's so hard to either agree with or leave alone. I mean especially considering it's a wait and see thing. When he gets 2 inside of 15 years, it's all moot. He's up there with Williams, Pitino, Knight etc.

Acting like that opinion stole your job and rented your girlfriend is stupid. And the more it upsets you the more it shows you probably agree with it too and it kind of eats at you. I had Psych 101 and 2 in college.

Having said that, F Ohio State.

Such an awesome billboard. I get that it's only the ones participating in events, but still kinda weird how Poy and Dakari are on there and established NBA vets like Bledsoe, Patterson and Kanter aren't on there. But that's no matter, it's just great to see us represented by so many great players.

Reactions: Bkocats
I think it's reasonable given Cal's ability, UK's prestige, and our talent level, we should have two. But it's better than none. Don't see why that's so hard to either agree with or leave alone. I mean especially considering it's a wait and see thing. When he gets 2 inside of 15 years, it's all moot. He's up there with Williams, Pitino, Knight etc.

Acting like that opinion stole your job and rented your girlfriend is stupid. And the more it upsets you the more it shows you probably agree with it too and it kind of eats at you. I had Psych 101 and 2 in college.

Having said that, F Ohio State.
But why does it have to be inserted in so many threads that have nothing to do with titles?
IMO, that is what ticks people off. It's a bait and derail move that works every time.

Edit: oh yes, f osu

But why does it have to be inserted in so many threads that have nothing to do with titles?
IMO, that is what ticks people off. It's a bait and derail move that works every time.

Edit: oh yes, f osu

Probably just happens when people are confronted with so many NBA guys. They see it and the bar Cal set and it just bothers some.

But boy it really pusses some off. To an unhealthy level imo. Just drives people mad.

ADVERTISEMENT