ADVERTISEMENT

Have others done websites like JPScott's for their own college teams?

Estil

Sophomore
Mar 3, 2011
What I mean by that is, JPScott stands alone as by far the go to place for UK stats/history and so on. I'm just curious if others like him have done similar websites for their own college basketball or football teams? After all their fans need a place to go for history/stats and such for their team as well right?

I live about next door to Kentucky Wesleyan College (the top D2 team by far) so it would be nice for example to see one for them. :) And I've met Joel Utley (voice of the Panthers since 1962; including all eight titles) several times in person as well :)

What I mean by that is, JPScott stands alone as by far the go to place for UK stats/history and so on. I'm just curious if others like him have done similar websites for their own college basketball or football teams? After all their fans need a place to go for history/stats and such for their team as well right?

I live about next door to Kentucky Wesleyan College (the top D2 team by far) so it would be nice for example to see one for them. :) And I've met Joel Utley (voice of the Panthers since 1962; including all eight titles) several times in person as well :)

I'm into stats/history and so far, I haven't seen a site that even compares. For any team at any level of any sport.

I didn't say it had to be as good as JPScott's (and I'm sure not expecting it), I just mean if they have someone who's done a similar project compiling all the stats/history/etc of the program as they can.

I didn't say it had to be as good as JPScott's (and I'm sure not expecting it), I just mean if they have someone who's done a similar project compiling all the stats/history/etc of the program as they can.

Scroll down on his main page and he provides some links, a few are school-specific.

All I could find were the websites to the schools' official athletic pages. That's not quite the same thing.

Well, people in NC are too busy defending academic fraud and people that are Uofl fans are too busy defending the hiring of hookers

Reactions: Brando Mac
Jon, quite a few of those links aren't working. Glad yours still is.

ADVERTISEMENT