ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh & Michigan

When the first round of Harbaugh rumors were circulating there was talk Michigan would focus on Shane Beamer as his replacement. Reckon they'll go that route with the NCAA zeroing in?

When the first round of Harbaugh rumors were circulating there was talk Michigan would focus on Shane Beamer as his replacement. Reckon they'll go that route with the NCAA zeroing in?

I just not convinced on Beamer yet. I know he pulled some big wins this year, but UK was missing their QB, UT was having a locker room issue and CU is one goof ball playing another. Beamer was told to look for another job by Kirby because he was lazy. Heck UF beat the breaks off them.

Harbaugh is an interesting study. 2 playoff trips, but no big recruiting classes to show for it. Buckeyes have been top 3-6 in the same time frame and they've beat the brakes off them twice. They didn't even punt vs my Lions last season.

I think he wants to go back, but he must have some demands that aren't being met or the owners/GMs aren't hearing what they want from him.

Reactions: 1_Cool_CAT
Harbaugh is an interesting study. 2 playoff trips, but no big recruiting classes to show for it. Buckeyes have been top 3-6 in the same time frame and they've beat the brakes off them twice. They didn't even punt vs my Lions last season.

I think he wants to go back, but he must have some demands that aren't being met or the owners/GMs aren't hearing what they want from him.
Yeah, think he's probably made some control demands that GMs/owners don't want to let him have. Otherwise, he's content where he is at UM.

Great Post!! Post More Often!!!

Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT