ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving

Ben101er

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2004
Ashland, KY
Wanted to be the first to wish all the BBN a Happy Thanksgiving. Even with all the troubles this country has, we are still blessed to live in the USA. We are also so lucky to be part of the greatest fanbase of any sport. Personally, I am thankful that I am not a fan of UL or IU. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Everyone be safe and enjoy the holiday with your families.

A blessed and safe Thanksgiving to the BBN! Very thankful for my faith, my family and my friends. God is beyond good!

Reactions: NineSec95
UK-HappyThanksgiving-_zpssbvzscar.gif

Wanted to be the first to wish all the BBN a Happy Thanksgiving. Even with all the troubles this country has, we are still blessed to live in the USA. We are also so lucky to be part of the greatest fanbase of any sport. Personally, I am thankful that I am not a fan of UL or IU. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Everyone be safe and enjoy the holiday with your families.
Same to you my friend!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone here. The troops who defend our great nation and the families who lost loved ones defending our freedom from terrorism. I'm thankful for our great basketball program the Kentucky Wildcats and everything Calipari has restored us too.

Reactions: musrat59
I have to agree with all of our posters as we do live in the greatest country on earth. We are far from perfect but we are free.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!! We`re still the greatest Nation on the face of the Earth. Here`s praying that we never take this for granted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT