ADVERTISEMENT

Hamidou Diallo and Nick Richards(training)

In video number 2, who is the stout midget hitting everything? Asking for a friend. TIA

They both look good. Can't wait to see the meltdown when one of the two has a bad game. Any guesses on what poster will start the diallo is a black hole thread?

it wont be a black hole thread...you will get the flyby "no way is diallo a 1st round talent, if i was a GM i wouldn't take him" as they head off to their 2nd job as an uber driver.

Great videos thank you. But, I wish they wouldn't allow them to dunk it. Yes, spectacular but just like the overseas game in Egypt, when it comes to set offense Diallo needed a lot of work. Great, players can dunk on a fast break, but how often is that really occurring against good teams in a tight game? Score a ton of points, dunks, etc. against the sisters of the poor but when you face a real top 20 team it is a different game. I would much prefer that they are working fundamentals rather than a bunch of dunks. Saw quite a few walks and even some hesitation shots by Richards as well. But, I did like they are mobile and with the speed they will do well.

Reactions: Stonewall12
I wasnt aware diallo was in different clothes in the 2nd and 3rd videos. Saw that dunk in the beginning of video 3 and thought "who the f**k is that? I wish he was on our team this year." Boner followed shortly after.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
One. There was one jumper that could have been called for a travel. Exaggerate much?

False.

Learn traveling.

He takes more than 2 steps on jumpers number 1, 2, 3, and 6. He only shoots 8. That's literally half. 8/4 = 2. 1 in 2 = 50%.

Bernie-Mac-Meme.jpg

Last edited:
False.

Learn traveling.

He takes more than 2 steps on jumpers number 1, 2, 3, and 6. He only shoots 8. That's literally half. 8/4 = 2. 1 in 2 = 50%.

Bernie-Mac-Meme.jpg

It's during a dribble. You learn traveling bud. Every single player on Earth takes more than 2 actual steps between dribbles, but it isn't called because it's not a travel. It seem you know nothing about basketball.

False.

Learn traveling.

Bernie-Mac-Meme.jpg

Yeah I just rewatched it- if you even think the first catch and shoot was a travel you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about [laughing] go watch a basketball game

Great videos thank you. But, I wish they wouldn't allow them to dunk it. Yes, spectacular but just like the overseas game in Egypt, when it comes to set offense Diallo needed a lot of work. Great, players can dunk on a fast break, but how often is that really occurring against good teams in a tight game? Score a ton of points, dunks, etc. against the sisters of the poor but when you face a real top 20 team it is a different game. I would much prefer that they are working fundamentals rather than a bunch of dunks. Saw quite a few walks and even some hesitation shots by Richards as well. But, I did like they are mobile and with the speed they will do well.
LOL, what?

It's during a dribble. You learn traveling bud. Every single player on Earth takes more than 2 actual steps between dribbles, but it isn't called because it's not a travel. It seem you know nothing about basketball.
False.

Yeah I just rewatched it- if you even think the first catch and shoot was a travel you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about [laughing] go watch a basketball game

Incorrect.

He absolutely travels the first couple jumpers he takes. Takes 3 steps AFTER receiving the ball in the first 2 shots. Catches the ball, then a step, then 2 more steps to set himself If it was an actual jump stop, it'd be fine, but it's not. Then does 4 or 5 dunks leading to a dribble down the court, stop and pop, only he stops dribbling about 5 steps before his jumper. The first 2 you can maybe argue, I guess, but that other one is almost Duke level.

That being said, it's obviously a day working on his jumper, not footwork. It's more laid back and not so strict on everything being perfect. He's not going to completely replicate this in a game. They're working on his arms getting used to the form and his muscles adjusting to the needs to hit that shot consistently. Footwork is last thing on their mind. He knows how to and how not to travel when the time comes like any competitive basketball player over the age of 12.

This team will really benefit from diallo traveling on each shot. He's the new briscoe without the baseline. We need someone to get down on if they lose.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
LOL, at first I thought you were going to say the team is going to really benefit from Diallo taking extra steps on his jumper shots.

As long as ol shaolin is reffing the team absolutely would benefit. Hell, I'd be all for him just tucking the ball and carrying it like a football in that case.

As long as ol shaolin is reffing the team absolutely would benefit. Hell, I'd be all for him just tucking the ball and carrying it like a football in that case.

Guess I've been watching too much NBA playoffs, cause that's a standard move. Either way, he's practicing. We talking about practice. Calm your travel boner.

I saw at least 2 maybe more in the video too. regardless he isnt close to being a fluid jump shooter.

Of course not, if he did he'd be counting his millions and be forced to pick up the tab more often than he'd like when he, Fox, Bam, and Monk went out because he'd be the richest one.

You're right. This 2 minute clip encapsulated their entire workout. These guys became consensus top 15 players without ever once working on their fundamentals, clearly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT