ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime score: Kansas leads ASU 40-37

The team UK played last year was just awful. He either recruited very well or he has coached them up very well.
They were bad but this team is undefeated and heading higher in the polls if the refs don't let KU back in the game.

Reactions: Jazzycat
Malik Newman was overrated out of high school and sitting out a year under Self hasn't helped one bit.

Remy Martin, the cognac kid, is saying you cannot stop me.

ASU up 70-61 with 8 mins left. KU coming back. Plenty of time.

You could tell the officials wanted to give that OOB to Kansas.. And loved ASU getting that cheap bailout foul just now.

Honestly.. Just dont make mistakes.. No timeouts.. No more possession. Make a few shots and it's game over.

You can't have shitty recruiting, with your best recruit still not playing, and expect to be a top5 team. They've had poor recruiting for 3 years now and it has finally caught up with them.

You can't have shitty recruiting, with your best recruit still not playing, and expect to be a top5 team. They've had poor recruiting for 3 years now and it has finally caught up with them.
You're pretty much right. They needed Preston to be really good, and apparently he's not going to play at all so they can cut some kind of deal where the NCAA doesn't bust them for their blatant cheating.

Chickens coming home to roost. There is no Josh Jackson, and Graham is nowhere close to Mason (a guy they got lucky with). And there's no Perry Ellis or any other "Guy who stays 4 years because he's right on that line where he's really good in college but of no use to the NBA".

The one thing that worries me here is that I thought UK did pretty well against KU, but maybe KU just sucks.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ASU's guards went around, under and thru the beakers like water thru a sieve. For a stretch there about midway thru 2nd half it looked like the Globetrotters vs Washington Generals. LOL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT