ADVERTISEMENT

had the SEC conference been this strong

Calipari has been exposed. UK is a charter member of the SEC, established in 1932 and Calipari is about to break a record in our school’s history as the worst UK coach of all time.
We have been to the final four fifty percent of his time here we have been to the elite 8 or better 6 out of 8 years. Are you sober?

You failed as soon as you started typing. I said if you go by losses and you immediately overlooked the whole premise of my post. Never once did I mention if you go by FF appearances I said LOSSES.

mmm I think you are counting additional seasons of Tubby. Tubby coached 10 seasons here and Cal has not as he has not finished his 9th yet.
Tubby had 12 losses in his final year so subtract that from your 83 number to equal out seasons. Cal has not finished losing this season so you might as well add more to Cals number at that. Now we are getting somewhere :okay:

Sorry, but you are the one who failed. I understood your posts and I read it. It said if you go by losses, he is not much better than Cal. 3 more FFs is relevant because not only does Cal have few losses, and a better winning percentage, it comes with 3 more Final Fours. That's, you know, part of how you judge a season. If one coach loses 11 games, but plays nobody, beats nobody of consequence, and flames out in the first round, and the other coach has the same number of losses but gets to the title game, which one had the more successful season? That is why it is dumb to just go by the number of losses. I tried to illustrate that for you, but you ignored that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT