ADVERTISEMENT

Hack a Lee Hack a Briscoe

Nov 14, 2015
Bet we see it in March if the game is close. They'll disguise it so as not to get an intentional but it's coming.

I have a feeling Cal will take them out if that becomes the case.

And use who.........
What is Willis heals quickly?
What if Willis replaces Briscoe is a few situations?
What if Hump plays with Lee/Poy @ C
What if Hump plays a semi-stretch 4 ?

Would that be 4/5 potential treats from 15 feet out to 20?

I'm sure Cal will figure it out.

Why you say so?
It took him 26 games to figure out that Hump could play and 10/15 to motivate Willis.
Don't take this personal, but too many people just want to say "Cal knows best". "I trust Cal", or "Cal will figure it out"..........I'm still not convinced that Cal is perfect, neither is Cal convinced.

Why you say so?
It took him 26 games to figure out that Hump could play and 10/15 to motivate Willis.
Don't take this personal, but too many people just want to say "Cal knows best". "I trust Cal", or "Cal will figure it out"..........I'm still not convinced that Cal is perfect, neither is Cal convinced.

He sure didnt figure it in out 2011 or 2014 did he...?

Dont take this personal but the slights at Cal by the same people are pretty lame.

The guy definitely has his faults, but the same people whining over and over again gets tiring.

Reactions: Poetax
UK was blowing teams out with bad officiating. In the tournament, UK will get better officiating IMO. Lee hardly ever has the ball. He's not a concern.

Why you say so?

Really because going to 4 final fours in the last 7 years tells me he does

Why you say so?
So you think Humphries and Willis were ready to contribute like this from the first game? That's what you are saying. Which is nowhere even close to true. You seem to forget the last few times Humphries got in he looked like a 18 year old freshmen. Willis himself has said he had to re-dedicate himself to basketball, yet that is somehow Cal's fault.

Willis and Humphries producing when they finally got extended minutes actually proves how much Cal knows compared to the couch coaches who don't watch a minute of practice. Cal put them in when they started showing in practice they could consistently do what they are doing now. Neither of those guys were doing much of anything at the beginning of the year.

So sick of the Internet coaches thinking they know what Cal does when they base it off of the 4 hours of basketball they see every week.

ADVERTISEMENT