ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast burrito meal with a large coke and a sausage biscuit with cheese is my go to hangover meal. Have gave the “steak” bagel sandwich a go as well with a burrito on the side.

Ex and I went to Greece for 11 days about 6 years ago and when we got back we went straight to McDonald’s and had a $27 bill. Felt like shit after

It would have been so easy for Jay Williams to say, "dude, I was being ironic. Doc Rivers, duh." even though he clearly was being an idiot.

Reactions: Col. Angus
McDonalds sausage is fine, it’s the plain sausage biscuit order that’s pathetic.

UKO’s go-to is the McGriddles btw Lmao. Thanks for participating.

Yep...a McGriddle is right there next to the CFA biscuit. Sorry...I just can't bring myself to be pretentious about a breakfast sandwich......they all are pretty much so so if you want to get technical about it, and tastes vary as evident by the prior posts.

Be careful.

Wasted.gif

In the immortal words of Dudley “Booger” Dawson, “we’ve got bush, we’ve got bush”

Breakfast burrito >>> Breakfast sandwich

Even more so if they throw hash browns or home fries in there.

Arbys has had a breakfast burrito meal for 2.99 that has been my go-to the last few months. Dip it in their 3 Pepper Sauce and you’ve got something.

Anth has really triggered me this afternoon. Throwing South Central Ky -namely the Cordell Hull corridor - under the bus has really got me in a mood. Then, his sausage and biscuit from McD’s take . . . not that I disagree, but that is my daughter’s go-to order. Can’t believe you decided to publicly ridicule a 13 year old kid. Not cool imo. I don’t know, maybe Matt Jones had a point.

Supersonic burrito is the correct play for a self-loathing/garbage breakfast, btw.

Speaking of McD’s, CFA, etc....the show on the History Channel “The Foods that Built America” is a fascinating watch. It is really fascinating how those dudes not only built empires but in almost every instance it was a “light bulb” moment that propelled them to greatness.

For example the 2 dudes in Miami that started Burger King had began using the flame broiled technique but it was a huge PITA. One of them just happened to stop at a road side burger joint that was serving a bigger patty burger. So they took that idea and came up with the Whopper, which was the first fast food item with name attached to it. This led Ray Krok, at McD’s, to challenge his franchisees to come up with a “signature” sandwich. So some dude in Ohio, that was losing sales on Friday, because of the large Catholic population that didn’t eat meat on Friday’s to come up with the Filet-O-Fish. Then some guy in Vermont, or somewhere up there, came up with idea to put a bun in the middle of the burger which turned into the Big Mac.

You drink OJ, coffee, or water.

You down coke at Cracker Barrel or Winchell's with your corned beef hash?

OHHH IM HUNGOVER I NEED A DARK SYRUPY DRINK WITH MY SAUSAGE EGG BISCUIT TO GET ME RIGHT

lol k

It's breakfast.

The only problem with OJ is if I’ve been on a big brown water bender, the acid never sits well on my stomach. Then I need some sort of soft drink to settle it out, coke or root beer is my choice (Barq’s preferably). Don’t care what’s on the menu.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Four Gate Pick on order.

Interested to hear your opinion. The black label has been their best, IMO, but it was sourced Wild Turkey.

Only draw back on their product is price point.

The people you are supporting at Four Gate are great bourbon stewards.

• Love
Reactions: Kooky Kats
-One of my close buddies will be one of the featured officers thats interviewed in The Heist, which they filmed over 2 years ago. They are actually going to have a local premier which he invited and the Mrs too so that should be something. Like Catholic, I may/may not know some folks who were on the other side of the heist too. "Allegedly" those straight from the barrel bottles with oak char floating in them are the truth. Allegedly 😉

-Also Catholic, congrats on your new vacation rental. My Dad and Stepmom have been buying VRBO properties for some time and have done really well with it. It's unbelievable how booked they all stay because we can never find a free weekend to use any of them ourselves by the time we figure out when we are going to take vacation. In the process of picking another one up in Sedona this week. Stick with it and in a few years it's all profit. $$

-If you don't have straight stripes or cross cut "diamonds" in your yard, you're just doing it wrong. Nothing more satisfying after mowing the grass than drinking a cold one on the back patio, and admiring your work with a crisp lined yard that looks like a fairway at a PGA course. Pro Tip: Double cut for the deeper stripes.

-Furthermore, anyone feel like mowing the grass is almost like therapy? Throw the Airpods in, no calls, no bitching, nothing other than jamming out, and focusing on keeping the lines straight. I often mow the neighbors yard because mine doesn't take long enough to get the full relax vibe Im looking for. They pay me with cookies.... That the kids eat... I do it for the stripes and the relaxation.

- So much for baseball calming down now that Rec Ball is over. Travel ball practice all week, tournaments all weekends.

- Destin soon. What's there to do that's kid friendly besides the beach? Doc? Any ideas? Crab Island in a rented boat, bag of mardi gras beads, and a case of Country Boys? Decent restaurants we should check out? Any recs are appreciated.
My friend from down here now owns a watersports company there called Destiny Watersports. They rent boats out and charters, parasailing, jet skis, etc.

Reactions: HUBER and drxman1
You drink OJ, coffee, or water.

You down coke at Cracker Barrel or Winchell's with your corned beef hash?

OHHH IM HUNGOVER I NEED A DARK SYRUPY DRINK WITH MY SAUSAGE EGG BISCUIT TO GET ME RIGHT

lol k

It's breakfast.
Worst take of the day.

Hungover, McDs Coke is the closest thing to a cure that we have and even Coconut Water Anth can't deny that.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest, some of the misspellings are smart phone typos I don’t give a damn about. I did think it was Trey though, however when I type Shep, it auto fills to Sheperdsville and I just backspaced the ville.

The absolute worst, which has happened more than once, when a builder puts a homeowner in contact with me and I’m forwarding my email and it auto corrects to .CoK because of all the discussion I had about the bourbon brand Cream of Ky.

It’s the worst feeling when that happens.

Coke (cola) for breakfast, ok children. Not surprised at all Dk worships. Coffee black and water.

Southwest breakfast burrito is the truth. Makes me miss Arizona. Speaking of which Huber let me know if you need someone to show you Sedona and Scottsdale…I know things. As for Destin, absolutely crab island. Rent a pontoon and if worried about kids try the north side of the island, little calmer usually. Dewey Destin’s, AJ’s, Boathouse, Harbor Docks, Back Porch, Pompano Joe’s, Camille’s…

As someone who grew up during the Rex era, it’s painful. Maybe he could talk to Tyson about how he got back up, or maybe he pisses Iron Mike off and gets KO’d.

Want to see Hawks/Suns.

Kooky, what sort of fraternity would pledge a man like yourself?

Nothing like sippin’ on a neat .CoK

Phi Sig pledged a 17 yo kid from NJ. I hated my pledge class, but hung out with the older dudes when/if I emerged out of arch studio. As the years went on, my pledge class matured a bit and finally caught up to my partying abilities.

Good times.

Reactions: drxman1
-Me and Anth used to order Outback to go a lot back in 05-06. Cheese fries layered. I’m not mad at Rafferty’s cheese fries either. My go to meal after a shift was kid hot fingers, ranch, with a side of cheese fries.

-UK Hospital cafeteria has the best biscuits and gravy. That was a heavenly meal at 4am after delivering #2 and not eating for 20 hours.

-Cleaning out the closet with the home organizing consigliere today and I had to hold onto the #22 t-shirt I bought before the tribute game in 2019, my #14 Nike jersey t-shirt and my long sleeve Delt Bash t-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT