ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

They made a move called The Natural about Mickey Mantle where Robert Redford tried to be as cool as him. Imagine that.

Yet Chad hates him. And happiness. And America. And bald eagles.

Reactions: Geese Feeder
Mostly though, and misunderstandings happen, I’m sure Chad mainly only hates you!

The mere thought there’s a possibility we could be slamming domestos with wildcat friends in front of a packed crowd at Commonwealth next September gives me butterflies.

One of my twins is just ate up with it. He will be a senior next year. I suspect he will go to UK. Even when he is at his moms for that week he comes over to watch.

So today at 1pm cst we will sit and watch terrible basketball. Like all of you. It’s really cool to have a kid that is as passionate about it as we were at that age.

Can’t wait to get to Lexington with him to watch football again. It won’t be long Richie!

- Was Mantle a drunken piece of shit? Yes. Was PTI’s post celebrating that part of him? Yes. So STFU.

- Props to Gov. Beshear in Kentucky’s nationally lauded vaccine distribution efforts- one of the 9 best in the country. #kentuckyproud

Last edited:
Reactions: Kooky Kats
- Was Mantle a drunken piece of shit? Yes. Was PTI’s post celebrating that part of him? Yes. So STFU.

- Props to Gov. Beshear in Kentucky’s nationally lauded vaccine distribution efforts- one of the 9 best in the country. #kentuckyproud
That's a big old false. According to this chart, from the CDC, we've distributed less per 100k residents than just about every state in the country. But I'm sure if you're a politician, a politician's wife, a selfish limo liberal, or a teacher you're going to get it soon. Those LTC residents and cancer patients can just wait their turn in line.

Take a break, pal.

Last edited:
Personally, I found doubling down on a truly terrible take and citing our idiot governor to be sublime comedy.

Basically the state of our wokeass Commonwealth. We let Mount Adams get uppity. Hatboggantuky.

Per that map we’re low on distribution (don’t know if that’s what’s been distributed to the state or by the state) but higher for administered doses. Would seem to indicate we’re doing a good job with the hand we’ve been dealt.

27th by my count on administered by 100k. Regardless, a pretty medicore effort at best. For comparison WV is leading the country in both and has completed all LTC residents.

Hopefully the deal with Kroger gets it going faster. I signed up for the UK plan yesterday, so they're supposed to notify me when it's my turn. I think I'm in 1C b/c we've been mostly essential.

I like titties too.
tenor.gif

Not gonna do an in depth statistical analysis, but hovering around the map, KY has administered about half the distributed doses and most states haven't. Probably where Chad's ranking came from. Props to WV tho, as they have kicked butt the whole time. Their lungs must be hardened by years of inhaling couch fumes. #LimousineVeryVeryModerateLikeExtremelyModerateTheMostModerateAnyoneCouldEvenBeTheMedianConstituentButWithALimousine

By the list, almost everyone with a job is an essential worker, and I’m fine with that, but I expect 1C to be a shit show rollout.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Thanks for your response Anth, but think I’m going to have to believe the people who actually know things in this field over the king of a rightwing COVID conspiracy theory circlejerk thread on a college sports message board. No offense.

Thanks for your response Anth, I’ll believe the people who actually know things in this field over the king of a rightwing COVID conspiracy theory circlejerk thread on a college sports message board.

So is the California science better than Kentucky science? Just curious. Because I thought science had standards that could be applicable everywhere?

Reactions: Col. Angus
I don’t know what you’re trying to say. Was just sharing some good news that I thought would buoy the mood and perhaps produce some state pride in here. Guess not.

I’m just frustrated Chad. State changed the science last night for going back to school. Kids won’t be back until the fall at the earliest. And they are devastated. It sucks.

So is the California science better than Kentucky science? Just curious. Because I thought science had standards that could be applicable everywhere?

It depends on who calls the shots, 73. Here I’d say the science errrrr Teachers Union is more important than depression and suicide rates skyrocketing amongst our youth not to mention lack of social & educational development.

That’s ok because GOVERN ME,DADDDDDDDY! GO ANDY, GO! YOU GO, BOY!!

I’m just frustrated Chad. State changed the science last night for going back to school. Kids won’t be back until the fall at the earliest. And they are devastated. It sucks.

Buddy, I have no clue what’s going on in California. Sucks for everyone and obviously California is going to be F’d up more than most states. I legit thought that was good news to share and then threw in the Beshear part to rile Anth up.

What does California do well?

I mean, we’re basically gonna become the United States of California when Kamala takes over.

I thought Mags performed admirably last night on the tv.

People used to tell me I hit the ball like Mickey Mantle. Is what it is.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT