ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still completely baffled with both UNCs and Dukes hires. From thinking they were going to go after Brad Stevens or Nate Oats or whatever dream name/up and coming star hires to John f’in Scheyer. I mean WTF was either school thinking?

Completely on brand for both - especially Carolina. And you knew Duke would continue as the cult of K. Shit - the runners up for those jobs were Wes Miller and Tommy Amaker.

Carolina is constructed fairly well. It’s just that Love is garbage or hot, mostly garbage, and Hubert is terrible.

Duke’s guards are shit. No shooting. Can’t really play Flip and Lively together, and there’s a really good chance Scheyer is terrible, despite how polite he is to sports media.

UNC is a lot like us. Neither team has any business being this poor. But especially them considering they “put it together” late and returned everyone minus the Manek/Nance equal swap.

Or perhaps the obvious fluke run is just being confirmed?

Main difference is we acknowledge that & are furious, and others ignore or excuse it away - all is well!!!

Being a nice media darling goes a long way…

Either team has a run in them THIS weird year. Duke is just garbage, however. I just can’t see it.

If you have to pick a champion today, it’s Alabama right?

Tough to believe in Purdue, Houston, Arizona, Texas, Tennessee, Kansas, Virginia anyone else in the top 10, IMO.

Rarely watch SECN but thought I'd give Southern Hoops a try so set the DVR to record.

Well, For some reason the SEC like to play women's games on Monday. As it turns out, those games are very close or run long(OT).

Long story short...watch it live or on demand unless you enjoy women's bball and missing portions of the series.

• Wow
Reactions: 80 Proof
UKO is the poster child for Stockholm Syndrome. Can’t deal with the truth staring him in the face so resorts to deflecting. It would be easy to just take him out back and put him out of his misery but the misery is a better option. Kinda like watching a fish flopping on the bank gasping for air.

Sprinkles

-Well, got to the airport at 5:20a for my 6:10a departure and there’s a “light” problem and no maintenance guys here so it’s delayed til 9:50a and now I’m missing my “doctor” appt which was a decently big part of me going right now, annoyed to say the least.

I thought you booked the first flight out to stop this from happening?

Watching people meltdown is pretty high comedy though. Like chill bro, no one is going to die.

-Also, an Uber from less than a mile from New Circle on Tates Creek to LEX is $30? Ummm okay.

-Furthermore, there’s literally NOTHING open until 10:30 at the airport except Dunkin effing Donuts and no lounges open? Gdit, cons of moving back home.
My biggest gripe with airports. Roll into Sarasota airport a few weeks back at 6:30am. The bar is open for food but no drinks? WTF. Thought there were no rules in the airport other than just not being able to say “bomb”.

Reactions: roguemocha
Wonder if any other GYERO folks have been delayed on a flight before?
Well, I’d guess someone has but probably not more than 2. Just a pain when you take the first flight out to avoid that stuff and it happens anyway.

Wonder if anyone else’s wife was a bitch and then he complained about her on the internet to people he doesn’t know?

Can’t believe a 5 am Uber to the airport comes at a premium.
Well I dont take many 5a Ubers so idk. I figured they’d be happy someone actually needed them. And being used to parking your scoot scoot at the airport for free, this was annoying. Didn’t really feel like riding in or paying for an Uber 30 minutes to home and back to sit there and watch tv for 3 hours either.

Another dumb Chase-like question- can you stream SECN docs via ESPN+?

Another dumb Chase-like question- can you stream SECN docs via ESPN+?

Not sure, but the Baltimore Ravens 30for30 was worth a watch. I vaguely remember that super bowl, not so much the season.

Corey Dillon telling his coach to F off as he took himself out of the game was quite a scene.

Don't know what your wanting to watch, but I just hopped over there and I see Southern Hoops reairing and it says SECN below it. So, maybe / probably.

Not sure anyone can make a very typical delay for a flight more dramatic than rogue is making this. Relax, dude.
Hey maaaaaaaan, im missing my weed doctor appt and might not be able to reschedule this week because they’re usually booked. A decent part of my going there right now was to buy 3-5 oz and about 500 gummies mmmkay? Not happy about that, otherwise I wouldn’t really care besides this airport has shit for options.

I’m assuming rogue wanted to save a night at a hotel since he only makes 4.09 an hour plus tips bartending at the gym in the hospital

Family vacation to Turks and Caicos at Beaches with my 5 and 3 year old starts Saturday. We started a vacation in February last year as a tradition and god I need it. Left the annoying ass 1 yr old with my parents. Working as the only male with 35 women is hell on earth.

Men’s swim trunks sure are short now. Not doing anything for these chicken legs.

Last edited:
Why didn’t you fly in yesterday if you had an early doc appt today, @roguemocha ?
Appt was at 3:50p so I would’ve had PLENTY of time leaving at 6:10a but they pushed my flight back til 9:50 and only connection wasn’t until 2p something so won’t get there til after the appt. I was supposed to have 5 hours to get to the doctor… still not enough of a buffer.

Richie I would’ve but LEX doesn’t have anything at all open until 10:45 besides Dunkin.

@Ron Mehico im staying with friends in their extra bedroom. You think I lived somewhere for a decade and then going to a hotel when I go back? Negative. And I'm
on salary now bubba so no more $7.87 or whatever it was in Florida while behind the pine. We never got paychecks anyway because we made too much.

In Charlotte now having a sycamore IPA and a sammy.

Good news is the clinic called and said my orders are still good through March 26 so I can skip this appt and still load up which is the only reason I was annoyed in the first place.

I had a flight connecting thru Dallas last week, but there was an impending ice storm, so I called American and changed to route thru Charlotte.

Is this sufficient information, or would everyone like me to drag out the story over the next 2-3 pages? There's certainly plenty of material there.

I did and the lady I talked to two weeks ago said I had to come in for my Dr visit to update my card, which is true, but the lady I talked to today confirmed that but said I could still purchase until 3/26, the last lady did not relay that.

So this summer I’ll have to see ol flip flop and Hawaiian T shirt wearing Dr. Sonn before I can purchase more.

GD IT. DON'T ASK ROGUE QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS INANE STORIES, YOU NINNY!

FOH.
“I disagree. I still love listening to old Loveline episodes. Radio gold.”
-Hank

I mean I can’t blame you when you’re throwing heaters like this out there Hank.

Tonight’s game could be interesting to see if Oscar can handle the height/length of Brazile. Every other player that contributes is all guards!

Could be a big game for our backcourt but if there is even 1 “yea I could have played him more but forgot” that needs to be said we could be in trouble.

Cats 71
Razorbacks 65

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT