ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Always like how the bar owner is usually sitting at the bar getting plastered and wondering why their business if failing.
Isn't that every failing bar?

There are successful dives and then there are dives where the owner tried to make it more than a dive, spent a ton of cash and then wondering why people won't come to the fern bar.

This country will get better the sooner we can get back to pizza and burgers for school lunches, confederate flags in the south, Archie Bunker on prime time, sending kids to therapy if they don't know what sex they are, rainbows used only in the sky after a thunderstorm, and firing all teachers if they don't believe in the Bible.
[laughing]

UKO, ladies and gentlemen.

Sadly he's being serious.

He must have edited the part about being able to cheat on your spouse.

Reactions: rudd1
Much like UKO, it’s been at least a couple of decades since I’ve set foot inside a public school classroom, but I do watch quite a bit of television. I have it on good authority that teachers these days spend their entire instruction time overwhelming young minds with LGBTQIA2-S propaganda, grooming them to hate America and love gender fluidity and liberal ideology. Math and science aren’t taught anymore, and have been replaced by pronoun etiquette, acknowledging one’s privileges, recognizing the ancestral lands upon which each is sitting that were stolen from native Americans, teaching students to hate police, begging forgiveness for their whiteness, feeling empowered to identify as cats and using the bathroom of their choice, either in a litter box or a human normative toilet. Meals are prepared on electric stoves, and all products containing dairy, animal products, meat, and cheese are banned.

My wife and I were discussing this last week while we were in the restroom taking his and hers loud, gaseous, splattery, death and sewage smelling shits while staring into each others eyes.

Shorts:

- Mathurin’s success got me thinking- besides Benedict and Adolph, what are some other names ruined by one singular human? I guess you don’t hear of many guys named Judas either.

- Freaking Bill Simmons. I listed to a two-hour podcast with him last week where he hosted two buddies and just made up fake NBA trades. I mean, I used to play that game all the time with my buddy Robbie and his two brothers when we were little - MLB of course. You’d pick a team and start dealing. Played on car rides, stuck inside on rainy days, remember playing it at Riverfront Stadium in the cheap seats. Simmons has made millions off that shit. God bless him.

- Tough to wrap my mind around NBA stats these days- it’s like MLB in the late 90s. Seems like half the league is averaging over 20 ppg.

- Reading an awesome Pearl Jam book by my dude Stephen Hyden then Jeff Pearlman’s Bo Jackson bio. Good reading season.

- Buying another East Row house still in play. Just tough to find anything worth a shit in Ft. Thomas and my wife fell in love with a house down here. Lots of moving pieces. More to come.

- Just keep it going, Kentucky. Beat the hogs.

- I haven’t had White Castle in at least a decade. Kind of makes me sad. I can’t remember how many great nights ended up in having a cabby pull through there. You always over-ordered by about $15 and woke up to the most disgusting leftovers ever.

- Surprising the wife with double rezzies Friday night- Ghost Baby for a drank and Losanti for dinner. She deserves it. I do too really.

- Sillyass Chase-type question but what to do in LA? I’ll be there in a few weeks.

UKO is having a hard time over on IC, with his Preseason #1, 95% returnee, 15-8, 7th place ACC squad…In the weakest year that conference has ever seen.

Just comments “pure ignorance” or “another clueless post” in every seriously concerned thread, and there are LOTS. 😂🤣

At least he stays on brand and maintains all the knowledge and clues across platforms.

Hubert (44-18) has lost 41% of his games (80% vs teams with a pulse) and is a bubble team fluke run last year from being a complete disaster.

Should be fun when they lose their entire team after this season. 🤡

#KeepItInTheFamily 🙏

Last edited:
I know we don’t have any room to complain about seeding but even with our awful resume it’s still better than Clemson’s.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I didn’t even think about them being #1 in the standings and getting the AQ spot in these projections. That is hilarious.

UKO is having a hard time over on IC, with his Preseason #1, 95% returnee, 15-8, 7th place ACC squad…In the weakest year that conference has ever seen.

Just comments “pure ignorance” or “another clueless post” in every seriously concerned thread, and there are LOTS. 😂🤣

At least he stays on brand and maintains all the knowledge and clues across platforms.

Hubert (44-18) has lost 41% of his games (80% vs teams with a pulse) and is a bubble team fluke run last year from being a complete disaster.

Should be fun when they lose their entire team after this season. 🤡

#KeepItInTheFamily 🙏

That's rich coming given UK hasn't won a 2A tourney game in 4 years. I suppose props is in order that Cal is losing some of his ego and finally playing his best players in order to squeak out wins at home over mediocre teams. UK still has work to do but they should be in a good spot to land a berth....and then hope that their opponent doesn't have a Doug Edert waiting to go off. Gonna suck when it turns into a 5 year drought....enjoy.

#Ilikemyteam

I’m still completely baffled with both UNCs and Dukes hires. From thinking they were going to go after Brad Stevens or Nate Oats or whatever dream name/up and coming star hires to John f’in Scheyer. I mean WTF was either school thinking?

Completely on brand for both - especially Carolina. And you knew Duke would continue as the cult of K. Shit - the runners up for those jobs were Wes Miller and Tommy Amaker.

Carolina is constructed fairly well. It’s just that Love is garbage or hot, mostly garbage, and Hubert is terrible.

Duke’s guards are shit. No shooting. Can’t really play Flip and Lively together, and there’s a really good chance Scheyer is terrible, despite how polite he is to sports media.

UNC is a lot like us. Neither team has any business being this poor. But especially them considering they “put it together” late and returned everyone minus the Manek/Nance equal swap.

Or perhaps the obvious fluke run is just being confirmed?

Main difference is we acknowledge that & are furious, and others ignore or excuse it away - all is well!!!

Being a nice media darling goes a long way…

Either team has a run in them THIS weird year. Duke is just garbage, however. I just can’t see it.

If you have to pick a champion today, it’s Alabama right?

Tough to believe in Purdue, Houston, Arizona, Texas, Tennessee, Kansas, Virginia anyone else in the top 10, IMO.

Rarely watch SECN but thought I'd give Southern Hoops a try so set the DVR to record.

Well, For some reason the SEC like to play women's games on Monday. As it turns out, those games are very close or run long(OT).

Long story short...watch it live or on demand unless you enjoy women's bball and missing portions of the series.

• Wow
Reactions: 80 Proof
UKO is the poster child for Stockholm Syndrome. Can’t deal with the truth staring him in the face so resorts to deflecting. It would be easy to just take him out back and put him out of his misery but the misery is a better option. Kinda like watching a fish flopping on the bank gasping for air.

Sprinkles

-Well, got to the airport at 5:20a for my 6:10a departure and there’s a “light” problem and no maintenance guys here so it’s delayed til 9:50a and now I’m missing my “doctor” appt which was a decently big part of me going right now, annoyed to say the least.

I thought you booked the first flight out to stop this from happening?

Watching people meltdown is pretty high comedy though. Like chill bro, no one is going to die.

-Also, an Uber from less than a mile from New Circle on Tates Creek to LEX is $30? Ummm okay.

ADVERTISEMENT